No announcement yet.

Mares is a beast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares is a beast

Kid became one of my favorite fighters last night his tenacity was through the roof the guy wanted to fight and thats refreshing after watching Vanes Lara.

acouple low blows shouldn't ruin the fight for people. Specially after how hard Mares worked for his W
    Last edited by LeG00N; 11-12-2012, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      acouple low blows shouldn't ruin the fight for people. Specially after how hard Mares's worked for his W
      he worked hard and what was he suppose to do thats how i would have fought him a guy like that you take to the deep end.Fouls are apart of boxing do people mention ali holding down guys heads because he did it in every fight.Evander and his head and everyone else it is apart of the game we love.

Comment

the only ones not giving mares any credit are the typical devon alexander/bradley fans that have 0 relevance anyway.

Comment

mares showcased power, speed, a good chin and most of all, a lot'a heart. people even saying he's the next barrera (nah, don't think so, moreno was no prince naseem nor morales either), but from the looks of things, he might get there, that is he surpasses hid greatest test, fighting and eating donaire (i know it's a long shot, but GB might actually work with TP to give the fans what they want)

Comment

Mares knew what he needed to do and employed it in the fight. He went in with a serious game plan and it shows that he trained very hard to get the results he wanted cause Moreno is no joke.

Nonito is going to have a harder time with him than a lot of ppl think

Comment

I knew Mares could overcome this, people were saying he was gonna get schooled, he went in there n mop the floor with this guy, he always adjust in fights he does what needs to be done to get the W

Comment

I had it 116 to 112. 7 rounds to 5 but the point deduction and knockdown giving Mares a 4 point edge.

Comment

Mares is impressive. I think AL Bernstein said it best when he said there's probably no other fighter in the last 5,6 fights that has taken a tough road than Mares.

He's fought nothing but world champs and in the tournament, he wasn't given much of a chance to come out the best of that group.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Mares is impressive. I think AL Bernstein said it best when he said there's probably no other fighter in the last 5,6 fights that has taken a tough road than Mares.

He's fought nothing but world champs and in the tournament, he wasn't given much of a chance to come out the best of that group.
                    He has had a fought a consistant level of high top competition. This is the right time to get a Donaire fight cause he is at a consistant high level

Comment

Working...
                    X