No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach - Sergio Martinez Doesn't Know How To Box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach - Sergio Martinez Doesn't Know How To Box

LOL. Martinez destroys all of your fighters Roach. Kayode would be the only one who stands a chance and thats only because he's a cruiser (and I seem to be his only fan on here).

Comment

lol...name one roach fighter that knows how to box that well...

Comment

Roach is so full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lol...name one roach fighter that knows how to box that well...
          Linares when he's focused lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
            whats his record since hes been with roach again??

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post

and getting KOd

i wish Freddie would just STFU sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                whats his record since hes been with roach again??
                i didn't say his great but he does have boxing skill......also i think roach is ******ed

Comment

What a stupid thing to say when you don't know how to teach any of your own fighters how to "box" either, or how to use defence and fight going backwards too for that matter. Freddie Roach is just such an obnoxious individual and he gets a pass for saying a lot of stupid and offensive things because he has parkinsons disease. If Floyd Mayweather said some of the things that this guy says, then half of the boxing world would be on his back calling him this and that, but this guy gets away with saying some of the most ridiculous and offensive things I have ever heard for no good reason. He just gets away with it.

I wish I could slap him. He's nothing more than an overrated media whore who knows how to beat the current drug testing system, and knows how to cherry pick fighters when they are on the decline, which I believe is why his best fighter is on top right now. There's no way in hell that this man should be in the hall of fame. He should be in the hall of shame for dibbling and dablling with enhancement drugs and for being such a sickening individual who loves to cherry pick washed up opponents so that his fighter can look good, rather than fighting the best out there and winning that way, like a true champion would. They cherry picked a 38 year old Lightweight (Marquez) and still got exposed.
                  Last edited by JK1700; 04-19-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

and manny does?

Comment

Working...
                    X