Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good of a judge is Harold Lederman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awful judge.......sometimes im literary thinking "how in the hell he gave the round to x fighter"..........

Comment

I think he gets caught up n the hype sometimes.... I like his daughter better

Comment

Lederman is a joke. A paid judge looking to score fights in HBO's best interest.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous. Hes terrible. One fighter could dominate the other, and he gives it to the dominated fighter, maybe because they are the HBO fighter or the champ or just someone he personally prefers, but sometimes I am just shocked at his scoring.

Comment

It depends if he is scoring the fight for fighter I want to win.

But seriously isn't his job to give us an indication of what the real judges would have it. So in that sense he does ok as he is usually pretty close, sometimes

Comment

Last couple of years, awful. You cant tell, that Max and Larry dont approve his scorecards lately. At the beginning they kept quite, but recently, specially Max, they argue his scores and his reasoning. Sometimes I think he is not even watching and he is waiting for Jim to say: He might stole the round in that last couple of seconds with that combination. His daughter is pretty good. But him, is time to retire.

Comment

Working...
              X