Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B list fighters who have made millions in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B list fighters who have made millions in boxing?

paulie mallinagi,

and not in that you dont like them, people who dont have the skill set to compete at the highest level and by virtue of great manangment, have made tons of money........

i would guess PM has mad at least 3 mil, and he is painful to watch

Well, I got to say Gatti then. Really no skill set, yet made millions.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
      paulie mallinagi,

and not in that you dont like them, people who dont have the skill set to compete at the highest level and by virtue of great manangment, have made tons of money........

i would guess PM has mad at least 3 mil, and he is painful to watch
      Paul9ie has great boxing skills and a great chin,he has no pop at all,to me that makes him a truly good fighter.

Comment

Hasegawa a class C fighter earned millions in Japan fighting class D japanese bums.

Comment

Boxing is still pretty lucrative for many fighters. If you have a belt for a while, you probably made a good amount of cash. People always say undercard fighters don't make **** but if you look at what some of these undercard fighters make, it won't take long to rack in a few million.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Well, I got to say Gatti then. Really no skill set, yet made millions.
            Gatti is a good choice he was entertaining but not much skill,i will add katsidas everytime he fights a real top fighter he gets smashed,he is so damn exciting its hard to complain about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
              Hasegawa a class C fighter earned millions in Japan fighting class D japanese bums.
              Awwwwww damn. That was pure bait.

You trying harder than Heidi Montag and I never even had a conflict with you ever.

Comment

Paulie does have the skill-set , he just doesn't have the power to compete when he faces the upper echelon guys , they walk right through his punches and beat him up pretty much because they aren't worried about getting knocked out by malignaggi.

but to say paulie doesn't even have the skill-set i would have to disagree because he's a very skilled boxer in my opinion and if he had any type of power at all i think the guy would be a force , anytime you're that feather fisted and u start fighting the top guys they will all do the same thing , walk right through your punches just to put a punishment on you.

the guy has to pretty much win on boxing skills and points almost every fight, i mean 6 KO's ?? ..thats brutal..

Comment

Chris Arreola. He made an insane amount of money for the Vitali fight.

Comment

Carlos Baldomir.

He had a few big fights in which he made some good dough.

Comment

Working...
                    X