View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 09:49 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 953 Post(s)
anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 26,968.61
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

I halfway agree on Ryan. The social media campaign is annoying but easy to ignore but for me I think Ryan can become a really good fighter its just GBP and his handlers will keep him away from hard fights because they see too much money in this kid. I fully expect him to win a title then make tomato can defenses.

Not looking forward to Hughie Fury fighting, especially with his promoter declaring that Hughie is going to fight 4 times this year, to me that just means Hughie's going to fight 4 C list guys.

Joseph Parker. I believe Joe is cashing out his career. He's been consistent on retiring when he's 30 so he's fishing for a last payday and will probably bum around the C tier guys until he gets one.

Gary Russell jr. He's had a 10 year pro career, 31 fights, but as far as I'm concerned he's only had 3 fights against actually good opponents. Despite this he feels people are ducking him and that he's in the same money making tier as Leo Santa Cruz. He's standing on an anthill thinking its a mountain.

Daniel Jacobs. I thought a lot on this and Jacobs doesn't rub me the right way. I feel like he's a fighter that takes advantage of rules and fighters to give himself an advantage. In the GGG fight he intentionally blew the second weigh in while GGG obeyed it because Jacobs thought it could give him an advantage. And he pulls the same stunt again with Canelo, blowing the second day weigh in while Canelo honors it. And in that fight one of the first things the guys I was watching the fight with said was 'Why is Jacobs backing up?' That was round 1 with Jacobs the bigger, heavier guy voluntarily being backed up by Canelo. I think Jacobs is very skilled but deep down he's not confident.
anonymous2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote