View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 09:14 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Location: Makati City/Naga City/Detroit/Anaheim/Huntington Beach/Yautepec
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
Aztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond reputeAztekkas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 20,055.52
Your first of many, I'm sure. Great poster! - CubanGuyNYC Can't green K you cause I'm red, pero saludos! - Jalisciense909 Salud compa! Thanks for the gift!  Rodriguez vs. Takayama should be a good one! - Jalisciense909 Vastly Knowledgeable and Great Poster - Dinamita 03 here's a secound - drenlou 
here's a second round for you big dawg.! - drenlou haha! I hear you on the Sofrito - -jose- No Message - -jose- que paso ese vato loco! - drenlou Cheers! - Beercules 
war gay lounge!! here's a fruity cocktail - Mike D No Message - -jose- subtle as a mfcka lol - Bardock Thanks for the green k, boss. - Anxious Times lol thanks for da green! - -jose- 
Haaha, thanks. Have a slush, they're delicious. - Santa_ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 
Default Upcoming fights or fighters you are not excited to see

Keith vs Pacman - I'm a fan of Pacquiao. Especially his epic run at the lower weights and thrillers with the 3 amigos.

I was once a fan of One Time, but as of late he doesn't move me. On paper it looks great and all but I cant seem to warm up to it. I'll get the PPV to watch Luis Nery vs what I'm hoping will be a credible opponent but that's pretty much it so far.

Ryan Garcia - maybe because I'm not big on the social media craze or I'm far too old for his antics but I could careless about the kid. Haven't followed his career too closely but I'm not sure why he reminds me of Verdejo before he lost his luster.

Spence Jr vs Porter - Porter makes for some extremely sloppy and dull fights in my opinion. I just hope Spence Jr can make it a short night.

Unpopular opinions perhaps but meh, they are my own.
Aztekkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<