Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Hope I Didn't Scare Manny Pacquiao Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia just beat a bum and know he's calling out an old guy in Manny Pacquiao. Come on Danny, stop Cherry picking and step it up!

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      Pac will get countered to hell and KO'd ugly. Pac will fight Khan.
      Hahahahahahahah! Thank you! I needed that!

Comment

Didn't him and his dad turn down good money to face Pacquiao several year back?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          You know how legendary Manny is when the current generation fighters still calling him out at 40 years old.
          Of course they do. They think they will get the most money from him.

There isn't a welterweight in the world that doesn't want a Pac payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Didn't him and his dad turn down good money to face Pacquiao several year back?
            Yes, they did because they knew Pac would win. Now that Pac is 40, they think this is the right time. Even this version of Pac would be too much for Danny, but I would rather see Pac vs Thurman for WBA unification.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              Pac will get countered to hell and KO'd ugly. Pac will fight Khan.
              Do you remember when you said Broner would beat Pac? You saw what happened to Broner and the same thing would happen to D. Garcia if he ever fights Pac. Pac will fight Thurman for WBA unification and Garcia is the one who should fight Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                What a dumb reply. Congrats!
                Point out what was dumb abt it. Lets see how dumb you can be

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                  Do you remember when you said Broner would beat Pac? You saw what happened to Broner and the same thing would happen to D. Garcia if he ever fights Pac. Pac will fight Thurman for WBA unification and Garcia is the one who should fight Khan.
                  Ok, **** it then, let’s see it.

Comment

Danny was always a solid mid-range hooker... but he doesn't show a big ring IQ -- those opponents who didn't stay at mid-range gave him problems...

Comment

Thurman deserves Manny more...make that fight happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X