Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Unlike Mikey Garcia, Amir Khan Intends To Win His Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facts. Crawford will have his hands full, Khan may even hurt Crawford early on.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Ummm, Loma actually said he would like to fight Mikey right after the fight. You should look it up and come back and edit... no shame in that.
      When did he say it ?
      Has it been since the Spence fight was over, or leading up to it ? Because I’ve already acknowledged that he said he wanted the Garcia fight next.

My issue was the timing of it, cause he only said it once he realized Mikey was serious negotiations for the Spence fight (then he felt it was safe to say it)

If your suggesting he said it after the Spence fight, then please provide the link, thx !

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Apparently it was Arums fault Garcia was scared to fight Gamboa.
        hahahahaha who the f is this "just a man" sounds like a guy who plays the victim card any chance he can get

Comment

PBC did a hell of a job making people think that Spence-Garcia wasn't a complete mismatch and some of you morons bought into it. Arum is trying to do the same thing but at least Crawford and Khan are in the same weight division. My guess is that Khan will start off fast and win one or two rounds before Crawford takes over and knocks him out.

Comment

Khan has the potential to be a better flight, if he fights at a distance.. But likely will get tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Funny, Salido praised Loma, said he never fought anyone as good a loma.
              That’s funny, I wonder what kinda praise he affords to Mikey then, cause Mikey dropped him 5 or 6 times.

He must see Mikey as a boxing God, if he lauded Lomas performance, lol.

Bottom line is Spence is top crop at 147, and a guy NOBODY wants to fight. Mikey dared to be great and took the challenge. Props to him !

To me, going up one or two weight classes to fight a boogeyman that no one @ 147 wants any parts of, to lose miserably, but survive 12 is MUCH more admirable and commendable than losing to an average fighter like Salido in your own weight class.

Not to mention, I can’t even remember that last time someone at 147 survived 12 rounds with Spence ???

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                I was hearing this same sorta BS when Loma was outclassed by Salido
                Someone tell this moron that it was a split decision loss, outclassed yea ok.

On another note Arum has a right to express his opinion anyone who disagrees can go blow haymon LOL Garcia came out and did not do **** all 12 rounds for fat paycheck and just so he can claim he lasted 12 rounds

Comment

I wish this old f--- would just go away already.

Comment

Bob Arum says unlike Mikey Garcia Khan will try to win his fight, just like against Canelo he was trying to win and forgot to protect his chin and got KTFO cold... lol

Comment

Originally posted by jjho View Post
                      Bob Arum says unlike Mikey Garcia Khan will try to win his fight, just like against Canelo he was trying to win and forgot to protect his chin and got KTFO cold... lol
                      He "dared to be great" unlike Garcia and got caught. Khan wasn't content with holding his gloves up, running, not throwing punches. Wanting a participation trophy pumping his fist after every round of getting his ass kicked.

Comment

Working...
                      X