No announcement yet.

Matt Skelton Vs Danny Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Skelton Vs Danny Williams

Looks like this fight is going to happen in the summer, there is talk that the winner, will face the winner of Lamon Brewster vs Andrew Golota for the WBO title. Should be a good fight i think Skelton will win this by late ko. Was very impressed with his win over Moli on friday.

Skelton is such a scruffy fighter. But at the same time so effective. his fitness is second to none and his workrate pretty constant.

I belive Williams is by far the better boxer, But like you HitterWitter think Skelton will ko him mid to late.

There will be too much pressure on Danny to look good and do a number on
    Skelton and we all know what happens to Danny Whe the pressure is on.

Imo there was less pressure on him when he faught TYSON than Klitschkov

Comment

Skelton will beat Williams, because he'll impose his will on Danny, and Danny will crumble imo. Not sure if Skelton will get a fight with Brewster or Golota, DK has those two guy's, and I think he's looking to make a heavyweight unification tournament. Even if that doesn't come off, I can't see DK letting Skelton fight Brewster, or Golota. He doesn't do favours unless your signed with him.

Comment

Back in the "good old days" Warren could click his fingers and get a WBO title shot for any of his palookas. What happened did he dump them and their "dangerous" mandatorys for the WBU or did they dump him?

Comment

There isn't a hope in hell of Skelton winning this one. Matt is easy to hit and once WIlliams does it'll be goodnight Matty.

Comment

Very interseting bout. It will be interesting to see how williams deals with skeltons aggression and pressure. I see it being quite a close contest with williams stopping him late in the fight.

Comment

DANNY should win if he fight like he did with tyson

Comment

Originally posted by AKHAN
                DANNY should win if he fight like he did with tyson
                He should win, but I have the feeling that Skelton's style will be too much for Danny to handle. I think in this fight the old Danny Williams will emerge

Comment

Originally posted by hitterwitter
                  Looks like this fight is going to happen in the summer, there is talk that the winner, will face the winner of Lamon Brewster vs Andrew Golota for the WBO title. Should be a good fight i think Skelton will win this by late ko. Was very impressed with his win over Moli on friday.
                  u were impressed by skelton's win over moli? r u sure ur a boxing fan? there was so much holding and hugging, i thought they might start kissing...lol

Comment

i too think skelton will win but it will be close. however, i think there will definatley be a big KO. skelton has done really well to come this far considering he comes from a kickboxing background and hasnt been a pro boxer for long.

Comment

Working...
                    X