Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gold and baseball

Comment

Golf
      I was watching ESPN once and they was talking about Tiger Woods injury...how da **** do you get injured in golf?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Golf
        I was watching ESPN once and they was talking about Tiger Woods injury...how da **** do you get injured in golf?
        Repetitive strain injury. Don't forget these pro golfers and putting tremendous force into their swing and they're doing it over and over and over again. They're doing it day after day as well, for weeks at a time.

I'll do 18 holes of golf (taking significantly more strokes mind) and feel a bit sore by the end but I won't be playing again for another week or two.

I'm a shit golfer by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Repetitive strain injury. Don't forget these pro golfers and putting tremendous force into their swing and they're doing it over and over and over again. They're doing it day after day as well, for weeks at a time.

I'll do 18 holes of golf (taking significantly more strokes mind) and feel a bit sore by the end but I won't be playing again for another week or two.

Injury happens when your driver hits a big root or whatever it is that's strong enough to counter the force that you applied against the ball.

Comment

from now on I will respect Golf injuries

Comment

Baseball. The most boring damn thing I've ever watched. I'll watch 12 hours of golf before I'll ever watch baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                from now on I will respect Golf injuries
                It's a game against yourself, tocayo, it ain't easy as it looks. The objective is easy but try it and it'll make you feel stupid. That's the challenge of the game.

Comment

Can't stand watching darts. It's not even a sport wish they stopped showing that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    It's a game against yourself, tocayo, it ain't easy as it looks. The objective is easy but try it and it'll make you feel stupid. That's the challenge of the game.
                    I don't see myself every playing it but I do love playing mini golf with the kids once in a while.

Comment

hen fuck the dog for half a minute in between.

Trouble is that Canadian football has like five teams and they all get a prize.
                      not to mention Canadian fields are much wider. So the running and passing game is a lot more dynamic and exciting. but even I won't watch the Grey Cup.

Comment

Working...
                      X