Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Harden traded to Houston Rockets..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harden would look great in the royal green next year.

Comment

Harden choked last year the guy is overrated as hell imo.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Harden choked last year the guy is overrated as hell imo.
        While thats a little rough in my view I can certainly see why OKC were reluctant to give him a max deal after what he put up in the Finals last season.

I hated Lamb in college but now he is on OKC's roster I am prepared to give him another shot. Not all that keen on having Martin, but he is expiring at least and he can score.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          While thats a little rough in my view I can certainly see why OKC were reluctant to give him a max deal after what he put up in the Finals last season.

I hated Lamb in college but now he is on OKC's roster I am prepared to give him another shot. Not all that keen on having Martin, but he is expiring at least and he can score.
          Hey Dan havent seen you in awhile,how have you been?Jermey Lin and Harden oh boy now they will make the playoffs and still go out in the first round.I think okc got a good deal cant forget that front office is genius and those picks will not be wasted.
          Last edited by MARKBNLV; 10-29-2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Hey Dan havent seen you in awhile,how have you been?Jermey Lin and Harden oh boy now they will make the playoffs and still go out in the first round.I think okc got a good deal cant forget that front office is genius and those picks will not be wasted.
            Yeah man not too bad how about you? Must be enjoying having Peyton at the Broncos now huh?

Yeah as an OKC fan I have a lot of faith in Presti. I never thought he would give Harden the max, and I like getting back a young piece and picks for him and getting it out of the way now. Also, while I liked Harden, I agree that he was just a tad overhyped. Cool player and awesome to watch, but not someone I think OKC needs to give a max deal with the scorers they have on their roster. Hopefully Lamb develops reasonably well and becomes a decent replacement and we can get a decent year out of KMart.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Yeah man not too bad how about you? Must be enjoying having Peyton at the Broncos now huh?

Yeah as an OKC fan I have a lot of faith in Presti. I never thought he would give Harden the max, and I like getting back a young piece and picks for him and getting it out of the way now. Also, while I liked Harden, I agree that he was just a tad overhyped. Cool player and awesome to watch, but not someone I think OKC needs to give a max deal with the scorers they have on their roster. Hopefully Lamb develops reasonably well and becomes a decent replacement and we can get a decent year out of KMart.
              You picked up Kmart didnt know that nice add on,kind of similar to my Lakers picking up Jamison solid guy with solid numbers.At first i couldnt stand Peyton and i still think of him as a Colt but watching his play is awesome and if he delivers us a title then he will be a Colt/Bronco when he goes into the hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                they can pay them. they don't want to.

this boohoo we can't afford it from small market teams is BS.
                It's definitely complete bullsh** coming from OKC.

Comment

Working...
                X