No announcement yet.

It feels like Manny has retired.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
    Manny's received the majority of his accolades, belts, and lineal titles before any catchweight or fighting anyone you mentioned. Yeah CWs are lame but you totally ignore 80% of his career before that, where yes, he was brutalizing people then too.

But it's okay, I don't expect someone who started watching him in 2008 to know that.
    You didnt answer the question , where is superman Pac at any time in his career ? the one people are saying is not the same as ? Oscar Hatton Cotto and Margo is what they are talking about , correct ? the rest was off his fights are just good ol elite Pac in tug of war fights, just like you say .

What was the difference in all Mannys fights with JMM , nothing right ,,, so , Manny hasnt lost or gained anything ! except CW draining advantages , back to here again !

Comment

Yeah, his career is definitely on the decline. I'm just hoping to see another explosive performance from the great Pacquiao before he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Obviously he hasn't, but it's crazy before the Bradley fight, 9/10 conversations in boxing revolved around him, now you barely even hear his name mentioned.

What do you think is next for him, he needs to put on a sho to get back in the spotlight, he hasn't had a KO in several fights, I hope he shows that Killer instinct next time out.
        Pac-tards either got banned or jumped ship. I called this years ago that he would be exposed and the hype would run out. You can only live off a win for so many years. His CW victory over Cotto from 2009 just doesn't cut it for anyone anymore. Everyone knows he lost or nearly lost vs a 39 year old JMM and no matter what you think about the Bradley fight, at the end of the day he still has an "L".

Nobody believes he beats Floyd which was the SOLE reason of the hype that he got. You take that away and he's nothing. Bob understood this which is why he always talked the game but never allowed Pac to fight him. However after Bob accomplishes his agenda he WILL throw Pac in with Floyd for his very last fight.

Pac is done. No more recycled in house fighters for him to face. I wouldn't even be surprised if he lost his last few fights from here on out. Meaning Bradley II, JMM IV and or Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          People expect more of Pac then any other boxer, its not enough for Pac to outpoint boxers like he did Bradley, others arent held to that benchmark.
          Last time i checked Bradley outpointed Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Radke View Post
            Yeah, his career is definitely on the decline. I'm just hoping to see another explosive performance from the great Pacquiao before he retires.
            Great Pacquiao? lol Who has he ever fought in his prime? Bradley and we've all seen how that went.

Comment

Bradley P4P no.1

Comment

Because we all know that he's not as great as his matchmaker made him out to be. They messed up facing him with Marquez again and then Bradley. That was horrible they should have sacrificed another Top Rank punching bag after the Marquez fight...

Comment

Im still tryin to figure out why Manny fought Clottey, Margarita, and Shane in a row, SMH. Then after that he fights JMM and loses. Funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                    sasakul, ledwaba, barrera 1, marquez 1&2, jorge solis, diaz, clottey, bradley (pac was robbed)..are the ones i can think of..

morales 1&2 i don't think was that much past his prime..still a good opponent and top ten in the division. if you want to see what a past prime/shot morales is just watch him now. and even now he's still able to compete okay against the best in his division.

hatton i didn't think was past prime..had just come off a good win against paulie and was considered the lineal champ and undefeated at 140..

cotto I didn't think was that much past his prime ..still a good opponent and #2 in the ww division at the time..

marquez in the third fight still showed he could hang with the elites of the division.
                    you gotta be kidding me

Comment

Im glad I dont have to hear from his fans as much. Hopefully Mayweather loses next.

Comment

Working...
                      X