Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia is scared that Danny will lose the rematch - Ducker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    he just knocked khan out in 4 rounds, theres no need for a rematch right now. angel garcia is absolutely right, if it went the distance and was a close fight it would make sense to have a rematch, but with danny destroying him like that whats the point?

khan needs to go back to the drawing board, hes too flawed for garcia atm. if he has a comeback fight then steps up his competition again and shows that he is a better fighter then the fight would make sense. as of right now there truly is bigger and better things for garcia, he made his point as far as khan is concerned. khan needs to beat someone else and make the point that hes a new fighter and things might be diffrent the second time around.
    You make some great points bro...I agree with you as well...But if Khan offers Garcia a boat load of money,don't you think Garcia is taken the rematch??

Comment

**** all that its not like he just beat him he WRECKED HIM
      IM DONE WITH KAHN I HOPE TO NEVER SEE HIM ON HBO AGAIN
      hes like uks zab judah keeps gettin chance and keeps losing except kahn gets koed by prescott n garcia judah got koed by tazyu n cotto lol big difference

so in the words of scar " run kahn run away and never returnnn"

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        You make some great points bro...I agree with you as well...But if Khan offers Garcia a boat load of money,don't you think Garcia is taken the rematch??
        i do. garcia talking down the fight atm is his way of raising the offer further imo.

Comment

i do. garcia talking down the fight atm is his way of raising the offer further imo.
          I agree,lol good business move tbh...

Comment

LOL & I'm out!!

Comment

Khan needs to think about fixing his weaknesses before stepping in the ring with his defenseless style. It'll take at least 3 matches for him to change his **** up and in that time he should avoid Garcia and other hard hitters.

I heard Brother Nazim will be working with him in a partnership with Roach, it might payoff if he LISTENS and does what they say.

I heard Roger Mayweather say in a interview Khan needs to use his height and his jab, it's a great advantage he has which he doesnt use.

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't say that. Garcia has just KO'd a top fighter and he probably wants to move on to bigger things.

It's up to Khan to work his self back into contention now. But with the right trainer and gameplan, Khan certainly has the tools to beat Garcia by wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                    I just saw the post fight press conference where Danny Garcia's pops starts making excuses about not wanting to rematch Khan.

Even though Khan got caught in that fight, it was more to do with his own lack of discipline and composure than anything else. Angel Garcia knows this, you could hear the worry in his voice in between rounds, he thought Danny was getting totally outclassed. But Khan's own tactics left him wide open and gave Danny those opportunities to land the big, well-timed shots.

Angel Garcia is shook. He knows Danny escaped defeat because of Khan's own willingness to constantly engage, and he knows in a rematch Khan could box Danny at range to completely minimize his own risks of being caught clean again. It sounds strange after a result like this but Angel Garcia is actually ducking Amir Khan!
                    somebody sounds butt hurt!

Comment

With the way he was knocked out, khan doesnt deserve a rematch, he needs to toughen up that neck of his and work on that defense. With that said, Angel Garcia is just another loud mouthed **** talker, i cant stand that dude, let your son do the talking, hes the one putting in the work at the gym and doing the fighting in the ring. I can see maybe a rematch at a later time down the road after Khan has a few more fights under his belt that brings his reputation back up.

Comment

Working...
                      X