No announcement yet.

Khan looks top heavy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan looks top heavy

Khan looks much bigger in the upper body than normal and his legs look skinny. The last time he looked like that he was a light weight and Prescott knocked him out. He then joined Roach and Roach said the strength and conditioning coach would strip the mass from the upper body and build the legs. Roach made a point of saying he was top heavy and that is no good for a boxer.
    Looking at Garcia's plodding style Khan's in out and get on your bike ambush style looks perfect to beat him. But with skinny legs and a big upper body he has to be setting himself to gas out so unless he bombs Garcia out early he could be in trouble in the later rounds.
    I am not sure his strength and conditioning build up is right for this fight. What do you guys think?

Kinda like berto's tiny legs, honestly I always get scared when khan fights because there's always that chance he can get taken with a good shot. Bad chin or not he's been dropped by average punchers but that's what makes him more exciting. I'm sure he'll win but won't be surprised if he gets koed

Comment

Working...
    X