Biggest Robbery In 2012?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rios abril

Comment

campillo one was far worse than the bradley pac one. can't believe these votes

Comment

Im gonna say Molina because he was DQ'd for a BS reason... I know technically it was right but what ref in their right mind would end a fight because of that.

But I think Molina deserves it because he and Kirkland werent even given the chance to finish the fight

Comment

Rios Abril its not even close. The worst decision ive ever seen.

Comment

Ríos - Abril followed closely by Campillo - Cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Abril-Rios and it's not even close. Abril won 11 rounds clear as day and 1 round was really close that you could give to Rios.

Bradley won 2 rounds, 2 rounds were really close, and 2 rounds were "competitive".

Cloud at least won a couple rounds and knocked Campillo down, though that one was terrible as well.

Kirkland, had the 10th round ended, would have won 3 rounds in the fight. Clearly was losing a decision, but it wasn't his fault that debacle happened.
              thats not true at all. Rios won 3 rounds pretty clearly. not more, but he won those 3 rounds. but still a highway robbery

Comment

Abril-Rios

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  in terms of the high profileness of the robbery, and how much attention it got and who got robbed..it has to be manny pacquiao vs timothy bradley..i thought campillo fight was a pretty big robbery as well.
                  You really had to spin it just to vote for Pacquiao....sluuuurp

Comment

Rios-Abril by far.

That is honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever witnessed.

Comment

Abril vs Rios! I genuinely scored that fight a 120-108 shutout

Comment

Working...
                      X