Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitscko Is Vulnerable Now... NOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali Klitschko in his 44 victories has won about 14.3 rds per 15 rds fought = A record 95.3 Scorecard ratio... IN his 2 DEFEATS he won 12 of 15 rds = 80%... There is NOT much that changed in his performance except for both bouts being incompleted due to medical related injuries & cuts suffered during a bout he was CLEARLY winning when he was in the RING & actually fighting... whatever happened after those bouts ended were just boxing results... he was awarded losses while winning as he's done for every bout he's ever been in...

These two defeats are the ONLY things haters can grasp onto to smear perfection so they hold onto it for dear life knowing full well Vitali has never even come remotely close to losing a boxing match when medical intervention isn't necessary.. THOSE ARE THE FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      What KILLS me is that even the haters can't admit how astounding a boxing lesson he has given all 46 different opposition (win or lose). Comes a time where the weak opposition card has to be put to rest. He's done about twenty different things NO BOXER has ever done.. I could understand one or two feats... but we're talking Wilt Chamberlain dominance here & even haters can admit his comp was better than Wilt who was taking on 6ft 6 centers on a nightly basis.

When will we start to realize.. it's him that is making every single opponent inept & NOT his opposition making him look good. I wholeheartedly believe Vitali Klitschko does this to ANY boxer in boxing history..... i've seen nothing else or ***** in his armor besides a pair of injuries that halted NORMAL dominance.
      I think the basketball analogy is kinda off since it's a team sport. Wilt couldn't get past Russel though. The thing that you're dead on about is that he made the opposition look weak. Not the opposition made him look good.

Does Vitali do this to any fighter in history? I don't know. I think some of the pocket guys like Frazier and Marciano could give him problems. It's all hypothetical though, and my personal beliefs. We can debate, but in the end we agree. Vitali is one of the best. Regardless of opposition, he dominated.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko in his 44 victories has won about 14.3 rds per 15 rds fought = A record 95.3 Scorecard ratio... IN his 2 DEFEATS he won 12 of 15 rds = 80%... There is NOT much that changed in his performance except for both bouts being incompleted due to medical related injuries & cuts suffered during a bout he was CLEARLY winning when he was in the RING & actually fighting... whatever happened after those bouts ended were just boxing results... he was awarded losses while winning as he's done for every bout he's ever been in...

These two defeats are the ONLY things haters can grasp onto to smear perfection so they hold onto it for dear life knowing full well Vitali has never even come remotely close to losing a boxing match when medical intervention isn't necessary.. THOSE ARE THE FACTS!

Vitali is a top 10 in my book

Comment

What KILLS me is that even the haters can't admit how astounding a boxing lesson he has given all 46 different opposition (win or lose). Comes a time where the weak opposition card has to be put to rest. He's done about twenty different things NO BOXER has ever done.. I could understand one or two feats... but we're talking Wilt Chamberlain dominance here & even haters can admit his comp was better than Wilt who was taking on 6ft 6 centers on a nightly basis.

When will we start to realize.. it's him that is making every single opponent inept & NOT his opposition making him look good. I wholeheartedly believe Vitali Klitschko does this to ANY boxer in boxing history..... i've seen nothing else or ***** in his armor besides a pair of injuries that halted NORMAL dominance.
          I was buying into it until you said this.

Can't take you seriously if you are going to make a ridiculous statement like this.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Can't take you seriously if you are going to make a ridiculous statement like this.

Vitali would give anyone major trouble.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko Boxing Records:
              1) ONLY heavyweight boxing champion never to have faced the same opponent twice.

2) ONLY boxer to win 95% of the rds he's ever fought according to all judges scoring the bout

3)ONLY heavyweight champion never to taste canvas with double figure title defenses.

4) Has the highest KO PERCENTAGE in heavyweight history if RIGHTFULLY counting the Briggs debacle where a stoppage was stolen from him.

5)ONLY ranked heavyweight to start his career by stopping 27 fighters in succession.

6)Has ONLY had 4 fights go the distance out of 46... 91.3% of his bouts end before the final bell equals heavyweight record.

7)Never trailed on the scorecards past the first rd.. let alone at the end of ANY bout.

8) No more than 2 rds lost IN ANY bout is a boxing record for ANY weight class.

9)OWNS the highest heavyweight discrepancy in history in terms of landed punches on him vs landed punches on his opponent.

10) Taking all his boxing numbers & putting it into a spinning lottery ball & he has the highest BER (Boxer Efficiency Rating) for any ranked boxer that's ever lived in ANY weight class.

6 ft 8 250 lbs of lean & mean fighting machine.. with the size dimensions & all the boxing feats i would favor him over ANY boxer that's ever lived bar none & have no doubt whatsoever he comes out victorious without incurring massive cuts & shoulder separations that prematurely stops his beatdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                I think the basketball analogy is kinda off since it's a team sport. Wilt couldn't get past Russel though. The thing that you're dead on about is that he made the opposition look weak. Not the opposition made him look good.

Does Vitali do this to any fighter in history? I don't know. I think some of the pocket guys like Frazier and Marciano could give him problems. It's all hypothetical though, and my personal beliefs. We can debate, but in the end we agree. Vitali is one of the best. Regardless of opposition, he dominated.
                I used Wilt Chamberlain because of his statistical dominance & his size advantages over everyone which is similar to what Vitali has done. Obviously Wilt wasn't the best winner or champion & his numbers reduced dramatically in the playoffs. Vitali is closer to MJ dominance in that he simply can't be stopped but Wilt was strictly used because of perception that he dominated because of his weak comp.. which i agree that he did. Vitali unlike Wilt faced bigger & stronger guys.. even though they might've had less talent than in previous eras... he still was facing bigger & stronger guys.

Wilt wasn't facing the bigs that came after him in terms of size & talent.. so that's where I they differ.. Frazier & Marciano are way too small... they would be at the end of the jab & if they wanted to land anything.. they'd be forced to lunge.. Only big strong guys close to Vitali's frame would've competed. Big George had less boxing skill & would be eating alot of leather.. Bowe.. perhaps Liston.. Holmes.. Lewis & Wlad MIGHT be able to compete... Ali.. maybe but he'd eat alot of leather too.. Joe LOUIS... way too small & chinny.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Truth is if you bought the rest of it... it wouldn't have been so ridiculous... so saying you were buying it until that statement is merely an overstatement on your part because you DON'T really believe he's that dominant. I BELIEVE that he is...... mainly because no one has ever come close to outboxing him... even when he was getting his face splattered in the Lewis bout... he outlanded him by a wide margin.

One of the records that i forgot & is the MAIN reason WHY i'm so confident.....

ONLY boxer to OUTLAND & OUTTHROW every single opponent he's ever faced..... this includes MORE jabs... MORE power punches in EVERY single fight... factor in his size of 6 ft 8 & 250 lbs (bigger than 99% of all fighters in history ... NOT AFRAID to throw leather no matter what.... & there's all the evidence i need.. he's great on offense & on defense..... think MJ WHEN it comes to that & that;s why MJ was better than anyone else.. HE SCORED the most points & he allowed the fewest to his opposition.... Vitali does the same thing in boxing terms.

Comment

I don't know who this TS is, but I sadly spend like 11 minutes reading some of the most horrendous and illogical paragraphs ever written.

Nobody cares about Vitali or his honor bro.

The oldest fattest most shot skeleton version of Lennox Lewis literally almost ended his life in the ring.

If the fight had gone on Vitali would have lost his god damn eye, and he woulda died that night.

Him and his brothers are lucky as **** Lewis was born 15 years too early, if Lewis was in his prime now, both Klithsckos will be demoted

to god damn Chris Arreloa status.

Also winning early rounds against the Lion means

jack ****ing ****.

Prime Shannon Briggs had Lewis dying in the first round and in the 2nd round too.

Even shot Mike Tyson knocked Lewis around in the first round.

First rounds don't mean **** to Lewis, he let the opponents win on purpose so making it a more even fight.

Lennox Lewis lost the majority of the first few rounds to the following people

Prime Shannon Briggs
                    Prime Ray Mercer
                    Prime Frank Bruno
                    Gary Mason
                    Zeijko Bread God Marosvic

and look wtf happened to all of them?

He either dominated them in the later rounds or brutally knocked them the **** out.

Early rounds don't mean shyt to Lewis

he was gonna ko vitali in another 1-2 rounds, look at the state of his face.

look at the state of his face, Lewis was just getting to him and was gonna KO him, they lucky they stop the fight

look at the state of his face

Comment

JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see you back Bro!!! This place has been dull without you son.

Comment

Working...
                      X