Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is floyd paying the fees for the WBA this time but not for Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    I see you had no retort when presented with a reason which is far more likely than your dumb and illogical one.

Comment

I even forgot that canelo is at 154 with a belt, That would probably happen next for a unification.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I think because its 154 and some said that Oscar wasnt the main guy at 154 last time which I think is crap but oh well
        he wasnt and neither is cotto.

Comment

The Canelo fight is next, so it nicer when its unified

Comment

I dont think cares about unifying at all. He might fight Canelo next or at some point but I dont think unifying means much to him

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
              he wasnt and neither is cotto.
              then who was and who is now?

Comment

I dont think cares about unifying at all. He might fight Canelo next or at some point but I dont think unifying means much to him

It might not mean much to him but am sure it look good to the headliners and people who have to sell or promote the fight.

Comment

then who was and who is now?
                  Cotto fought a #8 ranked Foreman and then 2 unranked washed up fighters, he is not #1 no matter what the Ring says

After beating the #5 molina, Kirkland will have beat him, the #2 ranked Angulo and joel julio(dont remember his ranking)

How the Ring has Cotto, Canelo and Vanes 1,2 and 3, respectfully is beyond me

Comment

Why the fuk you care? Get off his ***.

Seriously, worrying about another man's money that aint asking you for advice is some gump ish.

Smh.......

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Cotto fought a #8 ranked Foreman and then 2 unranked washed up fighters, he is not #1 no matter what the Ring says

After beating the #5 molina, Kirkland will have beat him, the #2 ranked Angulo and joel julio(dont remember his ranking)

How the Ring has Cotto, Canelo and Vanes 1,2 and 3, respectfully is beyond me
                      he was also stopped in the 1st round by a bum and dont tell me anything about "when" somenoe does something. Talk about that after and if it happens. Also, when did Anulo & Julio become such masterful wins, again not to mention the Ishida loss.

Im a huge Kirkland fan but dont tell me he should be the #1 guy right now

Comment

Working...
                      X