Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should self-loathing white people be considered racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should self-loathing white people be considered racists?

Should self-loathing white people - you know, the ones who hate and constantly bash and discredit every white athlete - be considered as racist?

This strange phenomenon occurs in every race and group of people. There were the infamous "kapos" and we have all heard of the "Uncle Toms" and "oreo cookies". We know Michael Jackson had surgery on his face to try to give himself white features.

If you loath yourself and your own race, should you be considered to be a type of racist?
    Yes, they are a type of racist
    64.00%
    No, only people who hate other races are racist
    28.00%
    I'm not sure
    8.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 09-30-2011, 09:42 AM.

They should be executed in Public along with their families for breeding such muppets. Chop off your head and let the real people piss on you.

Comment

What if you're mixed race and you hate only one of them? Does that make you half-racist?

Comment

Yeah, I'm much more fond of my Arab roots than my Persian roots. Which is not to say I hate my Persian side, but the culture and vibe associated with my Persian relatives gives me the creeps sometimes.

Comment

It's not an appearance issue, though, more of a social phenomenon.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post
            Yeah, I'm much more fond of my Arab roots than my Persian roots. Which is not to say I hate my Persian side, but the culture and vibe associated with my Persian relatives gives me the creeps sometimes.
            Hey bro you are just totally jelous that when we go to a club 40 deep all the chicks love us, well after we drugged all of them and raped them in the bathroom.

Comment

I guess, but I would say above anything else they are confused and just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by yonge.heffer View Post
                Hey bro you are just totally jelous that when we go to a club 40 deep all the chicks love us, well after we drugged all of them and raped them in the bathroom.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ^^^^^mind-gangsta

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I guess, but I would say above anything else they are confused and just weird.
                  Reminds me of the time you told me that when you visit the Jew part of New York you wear a yarmulke to feel more "accepted".

Comment

Black people using the N word are racist imo.

There's just no need for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X