Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Already Beat Wilder, One Down, I'll Do Same To Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    He could have fought Joshua, instead of Wilder, could not have left home, made money twelve times as much, yet he'd rather just yap and yap...
    when? When AJ had his fingers lodged in his ears yelling "Povetkin mandatory! Povetkin Mandatory!"

Or do you mean when AJ called out Fury after the Joseph Parker fight...when Fury was 400lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      when? When AJ had his fingers lodged in his ears yelling "Povetkin mandatory! Povetkin Mandatory!"

Or do you mean when AJ called out Fury after the Joseph Parker fight...when Fury was 400lbs?
      Fury will always be the A-side in the AJ negotiations. He's like Khan who calls the shots in the Brook fight. Meaning, it's up to Fury where and when to fight Joshua. For some obvious reason, Fury doesn't want it now or after getting his 2 tuneup fights. He sees Wilder as the easier fight. You're an idiot if you don't see this.

Comment

Fury will always be the A-side in the AJ negotiations. He's like Khan who calls the shots in the Brook fight. Meaning, it's up to Fury where and when to fight Joshua. For some obvious reason, Fury doesn't want it now or after getting his 2 tuneup fights. He sees Wilder as the easier fight. You're an idiot if you don't see this.
        Cut the A-Side/B-Side garbage. When would the fight have happened? Fury dominates that big robot worse than he did Wlad.

Comment

Not true. Like him or not at present it's Joshua fighting for the mega paydays not Fury .Joshua's paydays dwarf those of Furys and for that he's the A-side in negotiations at this moment. What we don't know is if this will always be the case.I'm not sure of your other point either .After suffering a brutal knock down in an altogether at times brutal fight I think Tyson may actually see Joshua as an easier fight and given the choice at this moment with the huge money difference i'm pretty sure that's what Tyson would prefer next.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Not true. Like him or not at present it's Joshua fighting for the mega paydays not Fury .Joshua's paydays dwarf those of Furys and for that he's the A-side in negotiations at this moment. What we don't know is if this will always be the case.I'm not sure of your other point either .After suffering a brutal knock down in an altogether at times brutal fight I think Tyson may actually see Joshua as an easier fight and given the choice at this moment with the huge money difference i'm pretty sure that's what Tyson would prefer next.
            The A side in negotiations is the one that puts more bums on seats, as they've got the financial leverage. Its not really clear that Joshua would attract more people than Fury in a Fury/Joshua clash. We all know that Joshua fills stadiums, but Fury has a pretty strong following too, and it feels more like a 50/50 situation to me as they would arguably attract just as many people to the fight (Fury for sure would take the lead in selling the fight - think batman costumes etc).

It might be one of those fights where there is too much money for it not to happen (like Canelo/Golovkin), and its the only fight I can imagine Hearn going 50/50 on as it would be a megabuck fight.

Could happen.

Comment

Tyson did not say he won in the ring lol but now out of the blue the mouth from the U.K feeding you words that you want to hear.

Comment

Warren has been finished as a promoter for years now.
                He’s picking up what Eddie Hearn doesn’t and it’s been sour grapes all the way. He comes out with the same ole drivel every time and it’s boring like it always was.
                I don’t like fury at all but it pains me to say he did better than I thought against wilder but still lost, lucky to get the draw and remain unbeaten.
                Still, he’s 1.1.0 against the only 2 credible names on his resume whereas Tony Joshua has three times that in title defences alone. How many defences did the “lineal” nobody make?
                Zilch, niche,none,zip fack all.
                Just a mouthy norvun freak.

Comment

Originally posted by smfmikejohn View Post
                  Tyson did not say he won in the ring lol but now out of the blue the mouth from the U.K feeding you words that you want to hear.
                  I don’t wanna hear his mouth and I’m British!
                  He’s only popular “oop norf” in the south he’s just a mouthy fat wobbly wannabe traveller.(although I can’t think why ANYBODY would want to attach themselves to such filth) also, wilder won fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                    The A side in negotiations is the one that puts more bums on seats, as they've got the financial leverage. Its not really clear that Joshua would attract more people than Fury in a Fury/Joshua clash. We all know that Joshua fills stadiums, but Fury has a pretty strong following too, and it feels more like a 50/50 situation to me as they would arguably attract just as many people to the fight (Fury for sure would take the lead in selling the fight - think batman costumes etc).

It might be one of those fights where there is too much money for it not to happen (like Canelo/Golovkin), and its the only fight I can imagine Hearn going 50/50 on as it would be a megabuck fight.

Could happen.
                    It's not in their business plan any time soon mark my words on this. Imagine Tyson does a real number on him a complete masterclass how do they recover from that to where they are now....a long time if ever. This is one , as Barry Hearn say's that for them will need to marinade for two years ....or more.

Comment

Joshua - Fury on wembley, make it happen.

Let Wilder fight bums like Miller, ortiz and so on.

Comment

Working...
                      X