Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broke people who have kids should be electrocuted (agree?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke people who have kids should be electrocuted (agree?)

I mean think about it.

You are broke.. why create life?

debate.

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
    I mean think about it.

debate.

I agree, your parents should be electrocuted for raising a bum like you.

Comment

If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. Nobody else should have to provide for someone's personal choice to have children. But Liberal parasites disagree.

Comment

Idiots who make high school angst threads because they can't come up with anything clever should be electrocuted.

Comment

Damn lazy azz millennial kids that make the folks broke in the first place. Leave home...get a job...buy your own damn iphone.

Comment

Agree

Also if both parents HAVE to work, don't have a kid then dump it in daycare at 8 weeks old
            Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 02-09-2019, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              I mean think about it.

debate.

Cmon, now

Situations change
              Maybe the kids will be rich

Broke people should be spayed/neutered after the 3rd kid (if they're still broke).

Comment

Naw, lmfao alot you nerds have no real life experience so you let others tell you what you should think about other people.

Everybody has a right to live life how they chose, living, procreating, existing is not a privilege its a human right.

Comment

i dont consider the original subject worth discussing.

if anyone should be electrocuted or euthanized its people like TS, but i dont want to put myself in that bracket so i would still say, no.

but if you were to have a discussion..

Comment

This is by far the Timmy thread of the day

I want to know If you electrocute the parents , who’s now supposed to take care of the kid. Seems kind of backwards for a society to be like hey kid we killed your parents because they were considered too poor to have children. I’d like to believe poor parent that love and nurtured their child and care about how they turn out as adults would be a better alternative then offing the parents and having the kid grow up in a orphanage. I’m sure that environment wouldn’t cause the child to have any lasting issues and wouldnt grow up to be a right f.ucked up adult

Is their a minimum wage criteria that a couple has to meet before they are deemed too poor to have children?

There literally countless people who were born dirt poor who later on in life became rich or successful and countless people who grew with $ and turned out to absolute f.ucking losers in life

I’d like to believe that loving your child and trying to raise them the best you can is far more important on how they turn out then how much $ the parents have. Who knows a kid raised dirt poor may grow up with intention and drive to never be like his parents

Don’t get me wrong there’s a lot of POS that shouldn’t have the right to have children but they come from all tax brackets , it’s not
                    Just poor people who raise kids that turn out to be POS

Comment

Working...
                    X