No announcement yet.

The greatest threat to Western males

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The greatest threat to Western males

Self pity. Selling self pity to western males has become big business. There is a whole industry that sells the idea to western males that the world is stacked against them. Guys like Jordan Peterson is making a killing doing this. They take extreme examples and sell it as if they're the norm. I see it all the time on this forum. A user will take an extreme story and frame it as if it's normal.

An example is that story about boy dancing at a gay club. The story was written as if the mainstream media is ignoring the story. Is the mainstream supposed to camp out at gay clubs to see if kids are dancing there? That story was extreme and once it caught fire I began to see it reported everywhere. But if you read the thread the posters viewed this as an attack on them, their values, their masculinity, and western civilization.

Their favorite go to is California. They'll find the most extreme story in the most liberal cities in California and try to pass it off as the norm. California politics is like Florida Man, it's not normal or mainstream.

Another of their favorite is feminism. Feminism is the root of all evil and the cause of all problems, let them tell it. The vast majority of women are not feminist. Not trying to brag but I will admit I've done pretty well in the dating department. Women have always and will always love masculinity. If you ask women if they're feminist, most will say they are. If you tell a woman the extreme views of feminism, most will tell you they don't agree with it. Women like men who are men.

What I find lacking is someone telling western males the truth. And the truth is this world is moving along and feeling sorry for yourself won't get you ahead. You have to better yourself and now compete on a global level. Sure, your father could work and your mother could stay home and raise the kids. That's still possible but you have to be willing to sacrifice to make it happen. Move to an area you may not like but the cost of living is cheaper and your money goes further. That's what your father and grandfather had to do.

But it's easier to tell people you are being systematically wipe out by extreme outside groups and the only way to fix this problem is to buy my book. Or in a recent example, vote for me. Only I can fix these problems I told you were the reason you're underperforming in life.

Anybody seen that rope I left around here ?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Self pity. Selling self pity to western males has become big business. There is a whole industry that sells the idea to western males that the world is stacked against them. Guys like Jordan Peterson is making a killing doing this.
      Jordan Peterson is a globalist cuck although it was fun to watch him destroy that feminist ***** in the UK.

They take extreme examples and sell it as if they're the norm. I see it all the time on this forum. A user will take an extreme story and frame it as if it's normal.

An example is that story about boy dancing at a gay club. The story was written as if the mainstream media is ignoring the story. Is the mainstream supposed to camp out at gay clubs to see if kids are dancing there? That story was extreme and once it caught fire I began to see it reported everywhere.
      Not that I followed this too closely but the media wasn't ignoring the story, it was glorifying it. That's the problem.

But if you read the thread the posters viewed this as an attack on them, their values, their masculinity, and western civilization.
      I'll have to look that up.

Their favorite go to is California. They'll find the most extreme story in the most liberal cities in California and try to pass it off as the norm. California politics is like Florida Man, it's not normal or mainstream.
      No kidding.

Another of their favorite is feminism. Feminism is the root of all evil and the cause of all problems, let them tell it. The vast majority of women are not feminist. Not trying to brag but I will admit I've done pretty well in the dating department. Women have always and will always love masculinity. If you ask women if they're feminist, most will say they are. If you tell a woman the extreme views of feminism, most will tell you they don't agree with it. Women like men who are men.
      Feminism isn't the root of all problems but it isn't a good thing either. Quite frankly, women shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

What I find lacking is someone telling western males the truth. And the truth is this world is moving along and feeling sorry for yourself won't get you ahead. You have to better yourself and now compete on a global level. Sure, your father could work and your mother could stay home and raise the kids.
      The economy is **** for a lot of people compared to other eras.

That's still possible but you have to be willing to sacrifice to make it happen. Move to an area you may not like but the cost of living is cheaper and your money goes further.
      You mean an area filled with blacks? No thanks.

That's what your father and grandfather had to do.
      My dad didn't have to do that.

But it's easier to tell people you are being systematically wipe out by extreme outside groups and the only way to fix this problem is to buy my book. Or in a recent example, vote for me. Only I can fix these problems I told you were the reason you're underperforming in life.
      The only people being wiped out are white people and Jordan Peterson sure as hell has nothing to say about it.

Comment

Comment

It's around your neck dummy!

Comment

Nah, I'd say rampant political correctness or overly aggressive feminism are much greater threats. It reminds me of something the late great Patrice O Neal said when he mentioned that they're trying to take away manness, the essence of being a man, in some cases before a boy fully matures into a man. Wish I could find the clip, but I remember him saying a football player and his teammates would celebrate when someone on defense would disable an opposing offensive player and now they have to get in a prayer circle.

Comment

who dafuq is jordan peterson

Comment

Main threat to western civilization is backwards, inbred, illiterate muslims.

Look at London and paris.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Main threat to western civilization is backwards, inbred, illiterate muslims.

Look at London and paris.
                  Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Nah, I'd say rampant political correctness or overly aggressive feminism are much greater threats. It reminds me of something the late great Patrice O Neal said when he mentioned that they're trying to take away manness, the essence of being a man, in some cases before a boy fully matures into a man. Wish I could find the clip, but I remember him saying a football player and his teammates would celebrate when someone on defense would disable an opposing offensive player and now they have to get in a prayer circle.
                  You young fellas need to take a look at this. This is your competition. They already have built in excuses. They've conceded.

I wish I was 18 again. The competition was stiff when I was growing up. Now the mediocre can rise.

Comment

Whats funny is when the young guys get pissed when a 20 something hits on a 40 something at the gym. Why do you young guys think this is happening? My buddy has a phone FULL of mid 20 hot women. They always complain about the guys their age and how all they want to do is play video games and live at home.

Comment

Working...
                    X