Adrien Broner: "I've got a cat for you for dinner"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol im laughing and im pinoy! #TeamAB

Comment

Talking like a disrespectful child has gotten him everything. That won't change.

Comment

I hate to be the one to point this out but...eating cats and dogs is still quite common in the Philippines.

While it is quite possible Broner meant it as a slur, it isn't necessarily derogatory or racist.

And, as someone has already pointed out upthread, some folks puzzle me with what they get sensitive over.

Let a 250 lb man coldjack a 12 year old girl unconscious and no one mentions it...but folks are upset about a boxer who is an acknowledged arsehole showing his usual form?

OK...

Comment

didnt manny admit that his dad ate his dog?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
            lmao this guy is hilarious
            Gotta love 'the problem'
            Did you also find it funny when Kovalev insinuated that Stevenson was a monkey?

Comment

I wish Broner would've have said that during the first press conference to promote the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                didnt manny admit that his dad ate his dog?

That has nothing to do with a cat you racist POS!

Comment

It's not ****ing racist to say what they eat. Americans take the piss out of Brits eating fish and chips is that racist? FFS.

Comment

Getting angry at Broner's sh**t talk is like getting angry at a homeless man that calls you a bum. Take a step back.

Comment

It's just added to the list of messed up things Broner has said. Boxer's aren't your rolemodels for kids. They come from all walks of life

Comment

Working...
                      X