No announcement yet.

David Benavidez vs J Leon Love?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Benavidez vs J Leon Love?

David benavidez vs j leon love on Spence vs Garcia card...anyone else hear this?

Good marketing tactic by Al Haymon. This is going to be a Black vs Mexican fight card, capatilizing on the racial divide between the two groups. This will definitely draw in huge support from African American and Mexican American boxing fans.

My prediction is that David Benavidez will beat J’Leon Love. After watching Love’s last fight, it’s safe to say he’s completely shot and cannot compete at the top level.

Then in the main event, Errol Spence will simply dominate Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
      Good marketing tactic by Al Haymon. This is going to be a Black vs Mexican fight card, capatilizing on the racial divide between the two groups. This will definitely draw in huge support from African American and Mexican American boxing fans.

My prediction is that David Benavidez will beat J’Leon Love. After watching Love’s last fight, it’s safe to say he’s completely shot and cannot compete at the top level.

Then in the main event, Errol Spence will simply dominate Mikey Garcia.
      Everything is not about race. There are more Mexicans and African Americans in boxing of course that’s how most of the matches will be. Why tf would he do that and then put Jleon Love in the ring knowing he’s going to get beat down lol
      Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 01-11-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Everything is not about race. There are more Mexicans and African Americans in boxing of course that’s how most of the matches will be. Why tf would be so that and then put Jleon Love in the ring knowing he’s going to get beat down lol

LOL if it was set up that way, some sort of race vs race card, and J'Leon was picked to rep the African Americans, I would be looking for a spy or traitor on my team.

Comment

Mikey Garcia UD WIN Robert Easter 2018
          Jose Ramirez UD WIN Amir Imam 2018
          Gilberto Ramirez UD WIN Jesse Hart 2018
          Jose Uzcategui KO WIN Andre Dirrell 2018
          David Benavidez UD WIN Ronald Gavril 2018
          Emanuel Navarrete UD WIN Isaac Dogboe 2018
          African and Mexican 2019 boxing fights???
          Last edited by boxingnumber247; 01-11-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Love sucks and this keep warm fight shouldn't be a co-main.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              LOL if it was set up that way, some sort of race vs race card, and J'Leon was picked to rep the African Americans, I would be looking for a spy or traitor on my team.
              My point exactly lmao why tf would he pick Love in a race war

Comment

Working...
              X