No announcement yet.

Democrats wins house Market Crashed, Pelosi sworn in Market crashed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    ya'll really take this democrat, republican crap seriously??? none of that matters at all..all they care about is rich and poor...You think the elite of the world give a damn about you or me??
    Yeah they care about what crap we'll buy into so they can grab more power and make more money.

I know gun manufacturers that are begging for a Dem POTUS right now.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Yeah they care about what crap we'll buy into so they can grab more power and make more money.

I dont get why the average working men are arguing over democrat and republican crap...it literally doesnt concern us at all...we sit here and insult each other while they get rich and laugh at our dumb ass's

Comment

why would gun manufacturers give a damn who is in office??? guns are everywhere and are sold everywhere easily

Comment

why would gun manufacturers give a damn who is in office??? guns are everywhere and are sold everywhere easily
          I have a friend that owns a pretty well known gun and parts manufacturing plant. Dont know how much long they can make it. The whole industry is suffering. When theres a R in office theres no threat of bans so sales are low. When theres Dems in office its always " gun laws" and sales go up.

Ive done this myself. Coming from CA. I was always buying guns because of fear. Once I moved Ive maybe bought 4 guns in my new state. No rush, no threat.
          https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-tru...sag-1535640346

Comment

I dont get why the average working men are arguing over democrat and republican crap...it literally doesnt concern us at all...we sit here and insult each other while they get rich and laugh at our dumb ass's
            To a degree, yes.

But in some ways they have huge effects on our personal lives.

Take Obamacare and the Trump tax cuts.

Those effect every American. Our premiums went up, or at least those who pay our own premiums did.

And on taxes, the Trump tax cuts cut taxes, and thus increased take home pay, for all taxpayers making $200k and under.

Those are two examples of politicians and policy having huge effects on our every day lives.

Comment

I have a friend that owns a pretty well known gun and parts manufacturing plant. Dont know how much long they can make it. The whole industry is suffering. When theres a R in office theres no threat of bans so sales are low. When theres Dems in office its always " gun laws" and sales go up.

Ive done this myself. Coming from CA. I was always buying guns because of fear. Once I moved Ive maybe bought 4 guns in my new state. No rush, no threat.
              https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-tru...sag-1535640346
              I'm similar.

I stocked up right before the election, buying a new AR-15. I was expecting a Hillary win and a likely ban. Prices were high too.

Trump won, and I've not bought another gun yet, despite the price drops since Trump took office.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                I'm similar.

I stocked up right before the election, buying a new AR-15. I was expecting a Hillary win and a likely ban. Prices were high too.

Trump won, and I've not bought another gun yet, despite the price drops since Trump took office.
                Yup I just buy ammo. It hasnt been this cheap in 10 years!

Comment

All time high debt and stock plunges

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Americas markets hates globalist
                    God doesn't see nations, boy. He just sees His people.
                    Is God a globalist too?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      God doesn't see nations, boy. He just sees His people.
                      Is God a globalist too?
                      God picked Israel at one point jus to show u he aint globalist

Beech

Comment

Working...
                      X