Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a man can marry a men, why can't a man marry two women ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] If a man can marry a men, why can't a man marry two women ?

Riddle me this? What is your thoughts and opinions?

Women and Women = Ok
    Man and Man = Ok
    Man and Women = Ok
    Man and Women & Women = Not Ok?

who told you its not ok to married 2 women??

Comment

There are a lot of legal benefits and obligations in a marriage that are conveyed to one another. A second person would naturally infringe on those rights and obligations.

Comment

That's being greedy when have punchrs of the world trying to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          who told you its not ok to married 2 women??
          It's illegal in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            There are a lot of legal benefits and obligations in a marriage that are conveyed to one another. A second person would naturally infringe on those rights and obligations.
            What if the three adults sat down and slit it up among themselves or one just gave up their legal benefits and just wanted to be in the marriage for the love ?

Comment

That’s why I have a wife and three gfs right now; it saddens me deeply I can’t call the other three my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                That’s why I have a wife and three gfs right now; it saddens me deeply I can’t call the other three my wife.
                Which one is the best cook?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  What if the three adults sat down and slit it up among themselves or one just gave up their legal benefits and just wanted to be in the marriage for the love ?
                  They definitely can do that themselves. Nothing is stopping them from living together and what not.

Marriage however creates issues for third parties. Insurance plans generally have to cover spouses. Tax benefits. Children are also beneficiary’s.

If bigamy is allowed, then companies have more spouses and children to deal with. Government has to give more tax credits etc.

So it’s not only the parties to the bigamy. It’s the third parties (those outside the relationship) that are mandated to confer benefits and obligations to the marriage.

You would hate to cover a man and his three wives and his 9 children on a single insurance plan. Or the military having to provide housing for all these people. Or the government giving all these credits and losing money.

There is also social engineering aspects to these policies as well. Too much to talk about here.

In short will likely never legally happen.

Comment

You can get as many poosie as you want when single but marriage is about monogamy. And just for the legal reason alone, I wouldnt want two wives. What if there is a divorce i have to risk getting fked in the ass by two woman.

Marriage is about stability at home and two wives would be chaotic. I dont need that bullsht in my life. Im happy with one woman who gives me a peace of mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X