No announcement yet.

froearm exersise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• froearm exersise

what are some good axersise for srtenthining your wrists and forearms? besises just movement exersises and gripper thingys. no Knuckle push ups!

haha knuckle push ups are excellent for training your wrist/forearm... think about it... its the exact muscles required to keep your fist straight when punching

Finger pushups are also excellent for strengthening the hand

Towel pushups are excellent for grip... throw a towel around your usual pull up bar, grab each end and perform pull ups... man those are tough

finally, simply hand curls, hold a barbell behind your backs adn curl your wrist up, or hold dumbells in front of you and do it.

Also, perfoming bicep curls with your hands facing down works out your wrist

Comment

o sorry.... if you don't know what i meant by finger push ups... instead of doing your pushups on your palm as usual.. spread your fingers and extend them out... so that your palmis off the ground and all the wwait is supported by your 10 fingers...

Comment

jacking off helps the forearm, no doubt.

wrist curls to. hold a dumbell in your hand and move your wrist up and down. its easy to have strong forearms

Comment

Buy some Heavy duty Jumper Cables.

Sit there and squeeze them. I have been doing that for the last 4 months, and despite how hard people say it is to grow these muscles.

Mine are now the same size as my biceps around. 15 1/2 inches.
          Best workout for your forearms bar none. Whenever I twiddle my fingers, I see nothing but shredded muscle mass in my forearm.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

jacking off is good... but it tends to be unproportional... if u jack off to excercise your forearm you should use both hands.. lol

Comment

jack off 10 times each arm a day and u be called popeye aroudn your way

Comment

whats with you guys and jacking off

what are heavy dudy jump cables? I mean I know there cables but what kind?

Comment

A good forearm exercise is to take a rod, or PVC piping, tie a rope around it, then tie the rope to a weight, and roll it up, and down. It works both sides of the forearm, and is a killer work out. I find it to be better than hand curls.

More forearm exercises can be found here: http://abcbodybuilding.com/forearms1.php Replace the 1 with any number up to, and including, 7 for different workouts.

For other workouts they have quite a few exercises here: http://abcbodybuilding.com/animatedexecrcise.php

Comment

Dumbell wrist curls and chin-ups.

Comment

Working...
                    X