Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I just went over the shop buy some munch for the evening.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    They would most likely be black/latino and would probably be suspicious of you. Alot of them think white=police.
    If I offered them a cup of tea each. Would that help?

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
      Well officially Croydon, but I live right on the London/Croydon boundary(i walk five minutes to the right after coming out of my house and I'm officially in London), Croydon centre is about 1/2 hour drive from me.

My local fish n chippy is run by a proper misery guts. Plus his spare ribs gave my diarrohea (sp?) once so I think I'll give it a miss tonight I've already nearly crapped my pants once tonight, not really up for it again.

Mate I'm gonna have to give you some nice green K for these suggestions, sorted my dinner for tonight out and I wont potentially get a beating for my trouble!

You live near me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
        You live near me.....
        Where u live mate?

I'm from Mitcham.

Comment

Beckenham.....

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
            Beckenham.....
            lol when u said near me I thought just down the road like Colliers Wood! How is Beckenham? tbh I never been there I just know its at the end of the tramlink.

Comment

lol when u said near me I thought just down the road like Colliers Wood! How is Beckenham? tbh I never been there I just know its at the end of the tramlink.

Well it's the other side of Croydon............ considering most ****s on here are fat Yanks that's quite close.......and it's 20 mins for me to get to Croydon.

Comment

Comment

Riz if I was to go into Compton and see a gang fight and in my best posh English accent said 'Excuse me chaps but could you please refrain from causing such a ruckus in my vicinity. I was trying to brew my tea and listen to Mozart when i heard this ungodly rabble. If you could stop that it would be most appreciated'.

Would they shoot me or invite me to their house to smoke a blunt?
                  LMAOO!

answer:
                  they'd take their dick out of travi$ and violate your tight little pink *******

Comment

Working...
                  X