No announcement yet.

neck developer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neck developer

Ok, I tried once to use the everlast nylon neck developer and just couldn't figure it out... It's supposed to be one size fits all, but it's got this weird shape I could only picture someone with the head the size and shape of a water melon wearing so that it actually fits. Kinda like an alien from the movie. Is there some way to adjust it? I mean, I tried and played/struggled around with it for a bit, then just gave up and put it down. And I always thought I was one of the bigger headed guys. My heads kinda round though, but I guess it ain't as big as I thought.

Originally posted by bedHead View Post
    Ok, I tried once to use the everlast nylon neck developer and just couldn't figure it out... It's supposed to be one size fits all, but it's got this weird shape I could only picture someone with the head the size and shape of a water melon wearing so that it actually fits. Kinda like an alien from the movie. Is there some way to adjust it? I mean, I tried and played/struggled around with it for a bit, then just gave up and put it down. And I always thought I was one of the bigger headed guys. My heads kinda round though, but I guess it ain't as big as I thought.
    oh man. I got this same piece of equipment you talking about and its fairly easy to adjust. Just put in on your head without covering your ears and use to straps to adjust the tightness.

Comment

how man? It had two straps one had the chain on it's tip. The other one on the opposite side so that once you put the chain through the weight, you can engage the hook on its ring. Then there's another ring on what would be the back of the head, but I just couldn't figure out how it might be useful to adjust the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bedHead View Post
        how man? It had two straps one had the chain on it's tip. The other one on the opposite side so that once you put the chain through the weight, you can engage the hook on its ring. Then there's another ring on what would be the back of the head, but I just couldn't figure out how it might be useful to adjust the thing.

lol cmon man its not that complicated. You adjust it more so it holds more of the back of your head or whichever way you will be exercising your neck.

Comment

ok, I just tried something and it worked, I guess. It's still a bit lose, but at least my head doesn't slip out the back or the front when I try to do the exercises. There's this thicker part right on the back right next to the ring that's there. So I dunno if this is how it's supposed to be done, but I just folded it and forced it into the ring. I gave the thing a try and it didn't slip out of the ring, and my head didn't slip out of the harness either. So I'm guessing this is how it it's done, lol.

Comment

go suck some dick to develop your neck, go the distance.

Comment

Working...
            X