No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Hunts For New Opponent, Barrera Bails From Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
    next in line is gvozd.ik according to the ibf ratings. I feel bad for beterbiev he just wants to fight for a title
    Michel already said after he koed Chilemba that Gvozdyk team wouldn't fight Beterbiev so will be next one. Gvozdyk said he lost to Beterbiev in AM's, Beterbiev broke his nose so he went home

Comment

• Meanwhile looking at the IBF list and seeing all those Euro bums fighting only in Europe, Gvozdyk fighting Gonzalez in April and Smith Jr probably wanting nothing of Beterbiev exposing him, Jean Pascal might get a call soon ... Who would have thought...

Comment

• Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
        Lol, he will only fight tomato cans paying that kid of money.

I still don't know how you get a 75/25 split with that record?

If Beterbiev wanted the fight he would have let his team work a deal to make the fight happen, I guess his team doesn't believe in him.
        he is rated #2 by the ibf. that's why he gets a 75/25 split. he has faced good opposition, former world champions and contenders, he deserves that position

Comment

• Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
          he is rated #2 by the ibf. that's why he gets a 75/25 split. he has faced good opposition, former world champions and contenders, he deserves that position
          barrera has fought better opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Evidently

Dumb cavemen at that.
            As opposed to smart cavemen

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Hes known what hes been getting the whole time though, winning purse bid was 251k, 75/25 in Beterbievs favour
              EXACTLY!!!

How is money the problem all of a sudden AFTER the fight is announced. I assumed that everything was agreed upon before announcing that the fight is official. I guess somebody at Main Events can't do Math!

Comment

• Sean Monaghan at 35 year should take it , its a shot at the title

Comment

• Monaghan is fighting Chickenson apparently, Chickenson found another cheap bum to duck his mandatory.. how long has it been? 3 years?

Comment

• BIG disappointment...boxing business can be confusing and crazy sometimes...nothing to do but to keep training and wait for the promoters sort it out. Artur is avoided for good reason, Ill say that much

Comment

• Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                      BIG disappointment...boxing business can be confusing and crazy sometimes...nothing to do but to keep training and wait for the promoters sort it out. Artur is avoided for good reason, Ill say that much
                      You think he will become mendatory by default if everyone avoid him?

Comment

Working...
                      X