No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Geale Dominates Mundine, Kimbo Wins a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Geale Dominates Mundine, Kimbo Wins a War

IBF middleweight world champion Daniel Geale earned revenge for his only professional loss and raised questions over Anthony Mundine's boxing future with a unanimous points win in a world title fight that started on Wednesday and ended on Thursday. The fight in front of what appeared to be a full Sydney Entertainment Centre featured numerous quickfire inside exchanges between the two fast-handed fighters. Ultimately Geale, 31, outworked 37-year old Mundine, who landed several right-hand shots during the bout, but couldn't match the champion's work rate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow...Kimbo actually has a prospect looking record. Does this mean MMA=harder to compete in than boxing? I think it looks bad that Kimbo looked like a bum in MMA and he actually has an intriguing record in boxing, granted he's faced tomato can bums, but the argument could still be there. He did face bums in MMA also...

Comment

Video added:

Comment

****ing garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          Wow...Kimbo actually has a prospect looking record. Does this mean MMA=harder to compete in than boxing? I think it looks bad that Kimbo looked like a bum in MMA and he actually has an intriguing record in boxing, granted he's faced tomato can bums, but the argument could still be there. He did face bums in MMA also...
          He faced tougher competition in MMA. Actually looked decent for not having extensive training, had two of the most vicious slams I'd seen. But his grappling game sucked and a bum knee was exploited in the ufc.

Comment

Wasn't Mundine gonna beat Mayweather? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
              Wasn't Mundine gonna beat Mayweather? Lmao
              He still is. They'll release some 20min long promo video highlighting his entire career up to this point where he'll say "It just wasn't me...I know I'm better than that as I was focused on a mega fight with Mayweather and got bored because I've beaten Geale before...I'm still the best"

with like 20 interview clips citing how he's the greatest athlete in the world

Comment

Are you serious? Did you watch the fight you posted? Kimbo was getting rocked every time the guy landed a punch. Not to mention he couldnt even hurt the guy who was literally allowing Kimbo to unload hayemakers on him.

Comment

Kimbo, next undisputed heavyweight world champion.

I don't know what impresses me more - the slick technique, the head movement, the feet movement, the counter punching, the combinations, or punch selection. His superb conditioning, his iron jaw, the list just goes on and on.

You can tell the Klitschkos are running. They are almost as afraid of Slice as they are of Charlie Z.

Comment

I don't understand why you would even ask this. Do you see the guys Kimbo is fighting? They are not even boxers.

Jame Toney fought a UFC Hall of Famer in his first and only fight in MMA.

Comment

Working...
                    X