Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit do you give Mayweather is he beat Martinez at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as much as i gave ward for beating chad at 168 , not much...

and floyd wanted sergio at 150

Comment

Martinez is not going to look good at 154 against anyone let alone Mayweather...

Comment

I wouldn't give him much credit because Martinez would not be at his best. Generally speaking I'm not a fan of pulling fighters down in weight, fight them at their best or find someone else.

Comment

and if Martinez killed himself to make 154 pounds, I wouldn't feel bad for him. It's technically his idea as he always opens his mouth about being able to make 154

Comment

now they are ****ting on the sergio fight lol floyd will never get any credit

Comment

I would give Floydie no credit. Floyd will be atleast 170 fight night like he was with Marquez and Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                as much as i gave ward for beating chad at 168 , not much...

and floyd wanted sergio at 150
                Floyd never called out Martinez at 150 you dumb turd. He simply said he was open to it after Martinez was calling out the midget at 150. You pacturds are funny

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Martinez is not going to look good at 154 against anyone let alone Mayweather...
                  Disagree. Put the right style in front of him. He'd have target practice with Angulo, he'd knock out Bundrage, he'd be too fast for overly muscular Kirkland. Those are a few Martinez beats at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Floyd never called out Martinez at 150 you dumb turd. He simply said he was open to it after Martinez was calling out the midget at 150. You pacturds are funny
                    lol ,the guy has a problem with 150 but says he still wouldn't give floyd credit for fighting him at 154 a weight sergio brags he can make comfortable bunch of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                      lol ,the guy has a problem with 150 but says he still wouldn't give floyd credit for fighting him at 154 a weight sergio brags he can make comfortable bunch of idiots.
                      This same dude gives Pac full credit for winning a 154 cracker jack belt, but would'nt give Floyd credit for beating Martinez at 154

Comment

Working...
                      X