Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude, Jones-Brook has got to be a candidate for FOTY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Def FOTY candidate imo. Both guys fought their hearts out. Agree with TS........this Jones would beat Khan, Ortiz, Berto and many many more WW's. Damn he's a warrior.

Comment

Weren't you talking about how it is easy for fighters to look good against mediocre opponents. Applying that logic what note worthy opponent has Carson Jones looked impressive against and by that extension what note worthy opponent has Kell Brook looked good against.

At this point in time to place him in the same category as Amir Khan is premature. He's still a step below the likes of Berto and Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        How old are you? He didn't lie about anything and he is right yet your about to start crying.

A big fat lie

Yes it is an over reaction. Jones put on a good performance yet he has still been stopped by Alfonso Gomez and beaten by Freddy Hernandez and Soto Karass, yet he 'runs Khan out of the ring'. If anything it just shows how Brook just isn't ready for Khan yet.
        He did lie, or you can't read, whichever suites you. Let the man fight his own battles & learn to read & comprehend while you at it. Furthermore show me where I said Brook or Jones beat all welterweights. A lie is a lie boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          He did lie, or you can't read, whichever suites you. Let the man fight his own battles & learn to read & comprehend while you at it. Furthermore show me where I said Brook or Jones beat all welterweights. A lie is a lie boy.
          He said that and then corrected himself (which he probably didnt need to because we all knew what he meant) and then you were so hung up on it and just kept whining.

All I ask is that you admit you are over reacting to this fight and I will move along.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Weren't you talking about how it is easy for fighters to look good against mediocre opponents. Applying that logic what note worthy opponent has Carson Jones looked impressive against and by that extension what note worthy opponent has Kell Brook looked good against.

At this point in time to place him in the same category as Amir Khan is premature. He's still a step below the likes of Berto and Ortiz.
            I think Brook beats both.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              He said that and then corrected himself (which he probably didnt need to because we all knew what he meant) and then you were so hung up on it and just kept whining.

All I ask is that you admit you are over reacting to this fight and I will move along.
              I enjoyed the fight. 1 of the best I've seen this year. How are you going to tell me that i'm over reacting if that's my opinion?? Some say Salido-Lopez is foty material & that fight was just a 1 sided beatdown. But I won't go "tell" people they're over reacting for their opinion, that's just dumb. If you don't agree, say that & be on your way.

Comment

I think Brook beats both.
                Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Based on what?
                  My opinion?? I like what I've seen from him so far. Under pressure, fighting behind his jab. His combination punching. Ring generalship. I think he's rather talented.

Comment

I enjoyed the fight. 1 of the best I've seen this year. How are you going to tell me that i'm over reacting if that's my opinion?? Some say Salido-Lopez is foty material & that fight was just a 1 sided beatdown. But I won't go "tell" people they're over reacting for their opinion, that's just dumb. If you don't agree, say that & be on your way.
                    what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh its bushbaby!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh its bushbaby!
                      Wait?? You thought that fight was close??

Comment

Working...
                      X