Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 2600 dollars a month too little for child support?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
    Smartest post on here.

Dudes are sounding like REAL LAME ASS deadbeats in this thread. It's one thing to have a kid with a dude with NO money - that's whatever....but you expect him to provide regardless.....but Chris Bosh money? $2600.00 a month? Unacceptable - and NOT a smart move for a woman to sit back and take this. You never know what the future holds - she could lose a leg tomorrow, feel me? I don't know about y'all but REGARDLESS of what my kids' mom is doing (other than endangering my kid of course), If I made Bosh money there WOULD BE NO LAWYERS INVOLVED. She'd sign off on about 5Gs a month, get her a whip, have my kids tuition, clothes set up, whatever. Stupid ass rich athletes can't handle their own financial affairs is laughable. PLUS, I'll bet that he is spending NO TIME with his child - and THAT'S the real shame here. Dumb ass shouldn't have ****ed her.

Only deadbeats I see in this thread are the deadbeat ex-girlfriend supporters lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      Smartest post on here.

Dudes are sounding like REAL LAME ASS deadbeats in this thread. It's one thing to have a kid with a dude with NO money - that's whatever....but you expect him to provide regardless.....but Chris Bosh money? $2600.00 a month? Unacceptable - and NOT a smart move for a woman to sit back and take this. You never know what the future holds - she could lose a leg tomorrow, feel me? I don't know about y'all but REGARDLESS of what my kids' mom is doing (other than endangering my kid of course), If I made Bosh money there WOULD BE NO LAWYERS INVOLVED. She'd sign off on about 5Gs a month, get her a whip, have my kids tuition, clothes set up, whatever. Stupid ass rich athletes can't handle their own financial affairs is laughable. PLUS, I'll bet that he is spending NO TIME with his child - and THAT'S the real shame here. Dumb ass shouldn't have ****ed her.
      He's taking care of and providing for his child...it's called CHILD support. Not baby's mother support. He has no obligation to provide for his EX. If she can't provide for herself and pitch in her fair share, she should give up custody of the child. Dude has to go to court and fight his ex and her lawyers just so he could have his daughter on special occasions (his birthday, London Olympics), yet he spends "NO TIME" with his child.

Comment

I guess some people believe in $50,000 baby strollers with $20,000 chrome wheels on the stroller; followed by iced out (diamonds) baby pacifiers costing $20,000.

Can't forget about the platinum diapers that the child is in dire need of, which will get crapped in and thrown in the trash.

Great, glad we came up with a useful way to spend major dollars on the child.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I guess some people believe in $50,000 baby strollers with $20,000 chrome wheels on the stroller; followed by iced out (diamonds) baby pacifiers costing $20,000.

Can't forget about the platinum diapers that the child is in dire need of, which will get crapped in and thrown in the trash.

Great, glad we came up with a useful way to spend major dollars on the child.
          I think most are just confused...it's called CHILD support and he was never married to the girl. He's not obligated to provide for the EX. He only needs to provide for his daughter. They have a court-ordered shared custody agreement, so it's not like $2600 is all his daughter is getting.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            I think most are just confused...it's called CHILD support and he was never married to the girl. He's not obligated to provide for the EX. He only needs to provide for his daughter. They have a court-ordered shared custody agreement, so it's not like $2600 is all his daughter is getting.
            I understand completely.

I could even see setting up a credit card for the child. This is how it could work:

All payments on the credit card have to be made solely for the child (i.e diapers, kids clothes, food at a restaurant, ect). Each month, that credit card must be reconciled with actual receipts from the purchases that prove it was purchased for the child and not abused. If the credit card gets abused (wrongful purchases for personal gain), the mother's account gets suspended.

This is the only way to ensure $1,000 isn't going to the child, while the other $30,000 is going to the mom, her boyfriend, Gucci and Mercedes.

I'm pretty sure Chris has a trust fund set up for college and when the child turns 18, he/she will never have to work if he/she doesn't want too. Sounds like a great deal to me.
            Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 06-27-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X