No announcement yet.

Jon jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon jones

I can't believe it ...i thought machida would put up a better challenge for jones........choked him out..

Machida gave him some problems at first but once jones took him to the ground it was a wrap.

Comment

Machida won the first round with little trouble. That Elbow turned the corner in the fight. If Jones was 3 inches shorter his hands would drag the ground when he walked. Sick Guillotine though....

Comment

He put up a better challenge for Jones than anyone else ever has fam. Bones was worryin after dat first round, Machida caught him good a couple times, his range was better than Bones' and the way he rushed in after Bones landed a kick or an attempted punch was mad, lightning fast rushes from Machida you know, i was thinkin Machida could beat him, til Jones took him down. Then it was game over as soon as he cut him up.
        Machida was spark out as he stood there in dat guillotine. Sickness b...

The Mir vs Big Nog fight was sick aswell i swear down, rest of the fights were s** though, wanted Tito to win tonight...
        I thought Big Nog had Mir in trouble and i thought he was better or the ground than Mir aswell, then i seen my mans arms snap outta his socket, f***ery eh

Comment

JONES IS THE MAYWEATHER OF MMA = unbeatable.

Comment

Yeah I was sitting here thinking why hadn't Jones taken Machida to the ground. Then in the second he got the take down and did his thing. I couldn't believe Mir pulled that win, I thought for sure Nog was going to win then bang what a submission.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
              So that means Rashad is the Pacquiao of MMA, because Jones' be ducking Rashad like Mayweather ducks Pacquiao.....

Comment

If Jones goes on to beat Evans and Hendo then maybe Shogun again he will go down as one the greatest Mixed Martial Artist of all time just for that. I can't even believe that He went through who he already beat.

Comment

Apart from Jones fights the best fighters out there when theyre in their prime eh

Don't tarnish the MMA forum ting by talking about dat muppet Floyd

n Kaps, Evans is up next wen/if he beats Davis, I think they'll both be s***tin bricks at the prospect of Bones after tonight you know b
                  Last edited by Marshall89; 12-10-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
                    Apart from Jones fights the best fighters out there when theyre in their prime eh
                    Like Lyoto Machida whose racking up losses faster than a fat chick eating burgers at a burger eating comp?

Dont make me laugh bro .

Comment

Working...
                    X