Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people here REALLY believe Jermell Charlo can beat Golovkin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    Did you really believe Vanes could beat Golovkin??

Charlo is the mandatory so he has every right to call for and want this fight. It really does not matter if he wins or not, every body seems unbeatable until they lose. Other than Canelo and Jacobs, Jermall seems way better than everyone else Golovkin has fought..... factor in that a lot of people would pick him to beat both of those guys, Jacobs especially.
    He is more deserving at a shot than most other Golovkin opponents. I agree. But my thing is do people REALLY think he would win? Like legitimately think he has a shot? I’m all for him getting the shot and trying but Golovkin would stop him late.

Comment

Did you really believe Vanes could beat Golovkin??

Charlo is the mandatory so he has every right to call for and want this fight. It really does not matter if he wins or not, every body seems unbeatable until they lose. Other than Canelo and Jacobs, Jermall seems way better than everyone else Golovkin has fought..... factor in that a lot of people would pick him to beat both of those guys, Jacobs especially.

jacobs looks like he's damaged goods, but canelo would be the favorite to beat charlo. 100%. i'd bet money on him being favored. styles make fights, canelo would give charlo a ton of problems with his handspeed and his punching power.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        jacobs looks like he's damaged goods, but canelo would be the favorite to beat charlo. 100%. i'd bet money on him being favored. styles make fights, canelo would give charlo a ton of problems with his handspeed and his punching power.
        I agree with you on Jacobs, he’s peaked and now just beginning to decline in my eyes. I’m almost certain Charlotte beats him. As for Canelo I also agree that he would be the favourite but it’s a tough fight for both guys.... I personally lean towards Canelo but Charlo would have his fair share of backers on NSB due to his own handspeed, height and length.... Canelo’s advantage in experience, pure boxing skill and defense would be the bigger factors most likely though.

Comment

I agree with you on Jacobs, he’s peaked and now just beginning to decline in my eyes. I’m almost certain Charlotte beats him. As for Canelo I also agree that he would be the favourite but it’s a tough fight for both guys.... I personally lean towards Canelo but Charlo would have his fair share of backers on NSB due to his own handspeed, height and length.... Canelo’s advantage in experience, pure boxing skill and defense would be the bigger factors most likely though.
          Jacobs shot his prime into that Golovkin fight.

Comment

jacobs hasnt changed, hes a good contender in his prime

Comment

Working...
            X