• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I wouldnt mind that fight!

War Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      That has always been a good fight. Khan's fanboys crucified Bradley for signing with TR and chasing the Pacquiao fight, but then Khan did the same **** with Alexander (though they did eventually fight) and later with Brook as he chased Mayweather.

I, for one, always wanted to see this fight and would love to see it happen. Probably not enough money in it to get it done, though.
      Take it to the UK it will get money.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        That has always been a good fight. Khan's fanboys crucified Bradley for signing with TR and chasing the Pacquiao fight, but then Khan did the same **** with Alexander (though they did eventually fight) and later with Brook as he chased Mayweather.

I, for one, always wanted to see this fight and would love to see it happen. Probably not enough money in it to get it done, though.
        Slight difference when Bradley walked from the Khan (an act so bad he lost the WBC strap that’s how Garcia got it) it was to be undisputed champ... Granted Lex and Brook were bad but Bradley gave a **** excuse. Khan didn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          Bradley gave a **** excuse. Khan didn’t.
          Yeah no.

Bradley was offered the Khan fight on a date a month after his contract expired. Bradley said he'd fight Khan, but wouldn't extend his contract to do it, so it had to take place before June 30, 2011. Shaw tried to get him to resign and make the fight on July 26.

Top Rank was publicly on record that they would make Bradley an offer once his contract with Shaw was up. Which they did, and Timmy proceeded to make something like 10 seven figure paydays in a row.

Remember what Khan's promoter, Richard Schaefer, said? "Some people have said, 'Well, he's afraid of Amir.' I refuse to believe that. There must be another reason and you know what people are saying. I don't have to get into it."

Meanwhile, what was Khan's excuse for not fighting Brook or Alexander the first time? "I'm waiting on Mayweather?"

Comment

Why not, they are both damage equally. Bradley already ducked Khan, couldn’t careless what anyone else says. He ducked Khan after calling him out and accusing Khan of “Running out there”, got offered the fight and then came out and said if he loses to Khan he would lose out in the Pacman sweepstakes. Those actions cannot be defended regardless of Pacman or not.

Comment

haha he still upset when Khan walked past him and said "grow some balls bro"
              Id watch that fight for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                I see Khan edging Bradley, man these two back in the day were two of my favorite fighters, I'm one of the few people who had Bradley edging Pacquaio in the first fight
                I really wanted this fight to happen around 2010-2011, I think Bradley would’ve beaten Khan back then but it would’ve been an exciting fight. Now I’d rather Bradley stay retired, although he could still probably hang with most of the top guys at 147

Comment

I think its a great fight even now, but would need a title on the line for it to have that X-factor.

Comment

This would actually be a great fight. I can see Khan pulling off a UD win. Possibly even a KO in the late rounds. Vargas came pretty damn close, no reason Khan couldn't.

Comment

easy work for TB!!! get this done!!

Comment

Working...
                      X