Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people act like Ruiz has right to decide venue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboys Stadium or no fight. That's just something you AJ fanboys are going to have to dea with.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      You keep saying the contract. Has anyone seen this contract? Does it say the loser dictates everything, including the location?

I'm neutral in this thing, but I can't imagine a contract like that.
      A-side is always going to dictate terms though, why would you potentially screw your percentage of $$$ gain? I think Ruiz has been either paying attention to too many trolls on Twitter or he genuinely feels this way.

If Ruiz was the bigger draw the fight would clearly be happening in his exact location that he wants which is Mexico. He has halted the rematch venue being brought about by him being a bitter cry baby, If he is gonna get screwed over it is more likely to be in Saudi than it is in Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Cowboys Stadium or no fight. That's just something you AJ fanboys are going to have to dea with.
        Isn't it funny how the plastic Mexicans come about supporting Ruiz as soon as he has the titles, but when he was fighting the other 20+ fights those same fans where nowhere to be seen. Gotta love glory hunting plastics.

Comment

Because the champ does whatever the fooook he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by yourboithat2019 View Post
            Did you use any part of your brain before you made this thread? Only an idiot would think the fight was going to be in Mexico LOL

Why would anyone want the fight to be in the UK? Ruiz won fair and square but now you want him to be at a disadvantage with the ref and the judges? Not to meantion AJ will be back on his PEDs that he clearly cant be on in the USA

Especially after Whyte's positive test getting swept under the rug, if it didnt get leaked no one would know about it and Whyte would have fought on, only an AJ fan would want it not to be in the USA so he wins by having every advantage possible
            It’s got absolutely nothing to do with what is fair and not fair, what is wrong what is right........ it’s whatever is written in the contract “HE” signed......... really he’s got the right to do whatever he wants..... and Eddie Hearn will have the right to sue the **** out of him if he does so

Comment

why do you ignore that eddie hearn and the bbboc stacks the deck for british fighters. the last major british fight at HW was one of the shadiest things i've ever f#cking seen! dude failed a drug test for an anabolic steroid, was allowed to fight, the opponent wasn't notified!

and why do you ignore that ruiz won the f#Cking fight!

shame on you for supporting eddie hearn and this farce in saudi arabia. this **** is f#cking dangerous and you're all culpable.

Comment

[QUOTE=BangEM;19983023]Only Wilder fans cum Ruiz fan girls think the fat Mexican who signed his life away has a say. The funniest thing is that the loudest village idiots saying that are Americans and no one gives a shi...tt about what they think. They're inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Wilder and his fans have the same IQ. IQ so low, it's lower than their shoe sizes, lool.[/QUOTE

Are losers afforded the same advantage in football? U guys are way progressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  You might want to sit down, I have some bad news for you, the rematch is in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia.

I heard it on the grape vine, and by grape vine I mean it has been announced and reported by every sporting publication in the world, sorry champ.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    why do you ignore that eddie hearn and the bbboc stacks the deck for british fighters. the last major british fight at HW was one of the shadiest things i've ever f#cking seen! dude failed a drug test for an anabolic steroid, was allowed to fight, the opponent wasn't notified!

and why do you ignore that ruiz won the f#Cking fight!

shame on you for supporting eddie hearn and this farce in saudi arabia. this **** is f#cking dangerous and you're all culpable.
                    Heres a real good example of why the American posters like myself get a bad rap, this guy not only is out of touch but he needs a drink and a nap maybe . Wow its getting embarrassing here ,with my fellow nationalists on here. You guys are unreal, its like you haven't watched or know boxing rules anymore ?Ha

Comment

Possession is 9/10th of the law. Andy possesses the belts therefore he has negotiation power.

LOL at all the contract" experts. Hearn still selling you an UK dream with an outside boxing match in December? I know a bridge in Brooklyn for sell too.

Did you really think Hearn could out Maneuver Haymon? Hearn got in bed with Haymon and stands to lose his grip on the Hwy division if he pisses of Ruiz or Ruiz beats AJ.

Eddie the Amateur has looked like a fool since fight night. Now he's cashing in on AJ and may leave his corpse in the desert to die after the fight (after he hypes the next Haney match of course).

If Ruiz drops the belts its a win/win for him. He can fight in Mexico vs Parker or Miller for big money and tell AJ to kick rocks. Pay the lawsuit with your newfound money and fame. You make more money w/o the silly belts sanctioning fees anyway.

He's the first Mexican Hwy champ and made history. It does matter how many times he defends the title because the only victory bigger than beating AJ is Wilder. He doesnt need a belt to get that fight or any other at this point.

The biggest duckers in the division are AJ and Fury and he already has AJ by the balls begging for a fight with the champ.

Need I remind you the only other fights AJ could sell right now are with Fury and Wilder. So it doesnt get easier unless he beats Ruiz. Maybe a bum gets the belts if Ruiz drops them and AJ can go back 2 square one but thats still a long journey for all those belts.

Ruiz is the champ and if you want him to fight you need to treat him as such and not cheap labor. Ruiz aint the lawn man with 100 scabs waiting to do the same job.

He kicked AJs ass. Hearn and company need to recognize the position he is a in and get the fight signed so his fighter can start preparing Asap.

Comment

Working...
                      X