Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pavlik, a heavy handed club fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavlik, a heavy handed club fighter...

This man has a **** resume, **** style, **** trainer and team, no charisma, built up by crooked promoters and **** sucking American tv networks into something he never was. He should retire. His biggest achievement is beating Jermain Taylor, a man who had his soul destroyed by the Executioner, then picking on the light middleweights. He couldn't even do that. Anyone who can box and move has this guys number 99 times out of 100. I can't wait to see him brutally knocked out. **** America and it's hype jobs!

Jermain Taylor got his ass beat by pavlik and Pavlik was the **** at the time. But since his B HOp beatdown he hasn't been the same. So **** u for saying **** america. SUck my American **** because we run this world son of a *****. Most of Greatest boxers of all time are American.
    Robinson
    Ali
    Leonard
    Hagler
    Dempsey
    Louis
    pep
    whitaker

so suck it

Comment

The man in your avatar is the club fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by NO FEAR View Post
        This man has a **** resume, **** style, **** trainer and team, no charisma, built up by crooked promoters and **** sucking American tv networks into something he never was. He should retire. His biggest achievement is beating Jermain Taylor, a man who had his soul destroyed by the Executioner, then picking on the light middleweights. He couldn't even do that. Anyone who can box and move has this guys number 99 times out of 100. I can't wait to see him brutally knocked out. **** America and it's hype jobs!
        was the last sentence really necessary ?

Comment

Pavlik won that fight anyway i had him up by a point.

Comment

Originally posted by NO FEAR View Post
            Hmm, such a well balanced opinion dressed in lofty academic words, guess the thread starter took his time during a night of bin drinking and then woke up in the morning thinking of an opportunity of changing the (boxing) world with some words of wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Pavlik won that fight anyway i had him up by a point.
              Sure you did man. You also probably had Dirrell beating Froch, Calzaghe losing to Hopkins, Andre Berto beating Collazo, etc etc.

Comment

I have to agree. I've had enough of these american hypejobs who turn out to be worthless bums.

Comment

Scumbag thread.

Looking forward to watching the American hype jobs on 5/1? How about those American hypejobs named Andre that should be undefeated in the super 6. Is Tim Bradley a hypejob?

Comment

Originally posted by Kulle View Post
                    I have to agree. I've had enough of these american hypejobs who turn out to be worthless bums.
                    calzaghe and hatton are the biggest hypejobs in the history of boxing :d

Comment

Working...
                    X