Has anyone smoked K2 weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post

That made me happy :wank:
    "Boys from all over the world would go crazy for this stuff, it's pretty good I guess"

Whoever that guy is, he's one of my heroes.

Comment

so i just bought another bag of this **** ... this one is a 1 gram bag, the manufacturer is www.reddawnparty.com and looks similar to the herbal **** but has a more wicked smell - smells more real.

i'll report back with my findings.

Comment

• My K2 arrived! Guys, this is the real ****! I am stoned as ****! I dunno if its because I havent smoked in a long time or if this **** is really really good. I thought it would never arrive but it did! After almost 2 weeks. I smoke 1 blunt with a friend of mine and damn we got stoned. It been almost an hour and I can still feel the effects. Guys, yall should try this ****!

Comment

My K2 arrived! Guys, this is the real ****! I am stoned as ****! I dunno if its because I havent smoked in a long time or if this **** is really really good. I thought it would never arrive but it did! After almost 2 weeks. I smoke 1 blunt with a friend of mine and damn we got stoned. It been almost an hour and I can still feel the effects. Guys, yall should try this ****!
          im bout to smoke me a real one..but thanks for the update ima have to look in2 this for sure in more detail

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
            im bout to smoke me a real one..but thanks for the update ima have to look in2 this for sure in more detail
            man, this is the ****!, I just hope I dont piss hot. It doesnt taste good, but its smokeable. Its just like the real **** if not better(unless your smoking some purple haze that is)

Comment

• Im smoking some A grade Chedder bud right now and its making my head top lift lol
              Glad yuh finally got hold of that k2 ting..Happy burning G...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                Im smoking some A grade Chedder bud right now and its making my head top lift lol
                Glad yuh finally got hold of that k2 ting..Happy burning G...
                thanks man, but I already burned all that ****. I'm gonna have to order it again. this is some good **** bro

Comment

thanks man, but I already burned all that ****. I'm gonna have to order it again. this is some good **** bro
                  lol

How much did you buy? like grams?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    lol

How much did you buy? like grams?
                    I bought the 3 gram pack. But since I bought it with a friend I took 1.5 grams and he took the other half. I wasnt fully convinced, thats why I didnt buy it all myself. But next time I'm gonna buy 3 3 gram packs for myself :wank:

Comment

• Nice to hear that stuff worked for you......I might give it a try one day

Comment

Working...
                      X