Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know about Max Acai Extreme or Acai Force Max?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know about Max Acai Extreme or Acai Force Max?

I have been reading about these supplements and they apparently help you burn calories fast, even while you're sleeping, and they are supposed to make you cut really fast. I have read that they are natural ingredients and it is ok for you to take, but i'm still unsure. They have trial offers for both of them and I am thinking about giving it a go, but I wan't to know what you guys think first.

First off, i'm playing semi-pro football, i'm trying to lose some fat on my body and just get jacked for the next season, lifting and taking this stuff.

I'm 6'2, 200 lbs. I'm not fat, however I do have some flab i'd like to get rid of, is taking a supplement like this too extreme for my situation.

Thanks in advance, and any suggestions for helping me would be appreciated.

is it made from Acai berries? those berries are great, real nutritious

Comment

What are so great about them? I would be nice of the 10,000 spam emails actually explain what they are for and how they help.

Comment

I got this stuff called frs that armstrong uses and its got this stuff called quercetin in it which is an antioxidant thats in alot of fruits. this anti oxidant causes your body to create mitocondria in the cells which give them energy the same way they normally create energy another anti oxidant that does this is resvertol the stuff in red wine. both these anti oxidants are in acacia berries. i dont know about just cutting weight with out exercising though i think if you do exercise you would more naturally be able to concentrate and remain focused along with extra energy allowing you to exercise longer, but it dosnt really make you want to exercise you dont really get a boost where your hyper and need to get rid of the energy its just that the energy is their when you need it.

Comment

they look the business alright,
          tried getting them before but all the sites they are on seem to be dodgy,
          which leads me to believe that they dont exist tbh,
          if you find a trustworthy site let me know mate

Comment

If you can't find any sites that sell it that don't look dodgy then look for "grenade fat burners"

Comment

Working...
            X