Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many sit-ups a day to get a 6 pack??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many sit-ups a day to get a 6 pack??

This is not really for boxing but for the ladies

How many sit-ups a day to get a 6 pack. How long would it take? I am naturally a bit skinny so it should show no fat whatsoever on my stomach

One day I done 1000 sit up it hurt my abs for like a week but I saw results.

weighted ab work out are the best,

getting rid of the fat in front of the abs is the first step.. if you have no fat, but still cant see your abs, you wanna do more then tighten them with situps... you want to build them with weighted exercises...

get an incline sit up bench and put a weight on ur chest...

u wanna add weight to build the abdominal muscle bigger so they protrude more

Comment

Yeah about a 1000 a day is good. Do different types of stomach exercies. I do 400 sit ups, 400 crunches, and 400 leg crunches. can't be asked wi the twisting most of time but that is good stuff too. If you are already lean or if you run, it should conme out. IMO it is good for confidence in boxing because you feel you are in shape.

Comment

Abs are made in the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
          This is not really for boxing but for the ladies

How many sit-ups a day to get a 6 pack. How long would it take? I am naturally a bit skinny so it should show no fat whatsoever on my stomach

One day I done 1000 sit up it hurt my abs for like a week but I saw results.
          The answer is 12.654

The problem is if you do more than 12.654 you won't see results, and if you do less than 12.654 you wont see results. It has to be 12.654 sit ups exactly. Not 12 or 13 or 12 1/2 or 12.655, it has to be exactly 12.654 sit ups.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            The answer is 12.654

The problem is if you do more than 12.654 you won't see results, and if you do less than 12.654 you wont see results. It has to be 12.654 sit ups exactly. Not 12 or 13 or 12 1/2 or 12.655, it has to be exactly 12.654 sit ups.
            lmfaooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by itwasluck View Post
              Abs are made in the kitchen.
              first right answer

Comment

I would say quality over quantity especially on sit ups.I sometimes feel as if I can do endless sit ups without any intenseity ,if you do 50 sit ups but dont contact your abs it's pointless,your best bet is to do less but slower for a better burn ,exhale at the top of the crunch ,crunch your abs and breath out ,keep your abs contracted through the full range on movement and breath gently,its like f-u-c-k-i-n-g rocket science just make sure you get a good burn, watever works for you ,abs are the trickiest.

Comment

These ones are good for a burn , I just use a barbell for my feat or sometimes nothing
                  http://

Comment

The most important part of getting to see ur ABS is DIET. You can do 10,000 sit us a day but if u eat like **** you'll never see em

Comment

Working...
                    X