Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urban Antillon: 8 years and no title shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Antillon: 8 years and no title shots?

i just realized this guy has yet to challenge for any kind of title in his 8 years as a pro and was wondering if any of you had an inkling as to why this is?

Because he hasnt fought nor beat anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      Because he hasnt fought nor beat anyone.
      i see your idiocy has carried over from TTR, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
        i just realized this guy has yet to challenge for any kind of title in his 8 years as a pro and was wondering if any of you had an inkling as to why this is?
        his promoters are the reason IMO. Just wating for his shot. i know Antillion, he trains in Maywood. He's exciting to watch. =)

Comment

Originally posted by alphaqfrankie View Post
          his promoters are the reason IMO. Just wating for his shot. i know Antillion, he trains in Maywood. He's exciting to watch. =)

not even a minor title shot though, frankie?? i mean, why even bother fighting if you're not gonna challenge for titles? that's gotta be discouraging for the guy. you should tell pops to get him in the Espinoza stable.

Comment

not even a minor title shot though, frankie?? i mean, why even bother fighting if you're not gonna challenge for titles? that's gotta be discouraging for the guy. you should tell pops to get him in the Espinoza stable.
            haha i dont know =) But he already has a manager. And we know him. Honestly I dont know what the deal is. I didn't even realize it has been 8 years.

Comment

haha i dont know =) But he already has a manager. And we know him. Honestly I dont know what the deal is. I didn't even realize it has been 8 years.

next time you see his manager, tell him burowz said he's doing a **** job. lol

*sidenote* what's with that bald head of yours?? i will venture to guess your mother hates it.

Comment

next time you see his manager, tell him burowz said he's doing a **** job. lol

*sidenote* what's with that bald head of yours?? i will venture to guess your mother hates it.
                haha ok.... i don't know just felt like doing it. So, i said what the hell...its summer. But i plan on growing it out again. ya, she dont like it =)

Comment

haha ok.... i don't know just felt like doing it. So, i said what the hell...its summer. But i plan on growing it out again. ya, she dont like it =)

haha! i knew it! stay well bro

WAR VAZQUEZ KICKING ASS AND TAKING NAMES IN '09!!

Comment

haha! i knew it! stay well bro

WAR VAZQUEZ KICKING ASS AND TAKING NAMES IN '09!!
                    for sure man. i also send you a pm, not sure if you got it yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X