No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Everyone was waiting for the official word on an expected Floyd Mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero fight, but the pound-for-pound king threw everyone a curveball late Tuesday night.

"Money" Mayweather announced on Twitter and Facebook that he's close to fighting Devon Alexander. The fight would take place May 4 at the MGM in Las Vegas.

"The negotiations for my fight are almost done," said Mayweather via the social media portals. "The front runner is IBF Champion Devon Alexander. It'd be a unification bout at welterweight."
    [Click Here To Read More]

What in the ****.

Comment

Wow, Devon Alexander!? Thumbs up to Mayweather and grats to alexander but this fight will be a snooze fest.

Comment

Mayweather's opponent:

Comment

nobody wants to see that shi*... ppv gonna flop

Comment

why alexander?

Comment

Now millions worldwide get to hear alexander squeal and watch him run around the ring like a fairy. Horrible fight, I can't justify paying 60$ for this unless the undercard is stacked with Canelo vs Trout and Maidana vs Guerrero.

Comment

Can't wait for Kell Brook and his people to respond. Man this is so fked up. Brook worked hard for this **** then Alexander fakes an injury. So fked up... fkin boxing. God.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Floyd is going to catch a lot of **** for this, Alexander? Really? Guerrero didn't get me excited, but I'm not at all excited for this. I know Mayweather is going win handily. Alexander will not win this fight.

Comment

Only way I buy this garbage is if Canelo is fighting trout on the undercard

Comment

Working...
                    X