No announcement yet.

Girls that have sexual fantasies about forced sex

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I bet the women feel like that until it happens in real life then i'm sure they'll change their fantasy.
    Absolutely.

Ever ****ed a rape victim? I have, and it's definitely not pretty if you inadvertently do something that triggers the memory for them. I'm talking everything from simple crying to violent outbursts where you get punched in the ****ing face.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Hermano, you have to put it into context. I'm sure they don't mean "raped" like we see it as a violent crime against their person.

I think it more of like, when they say no but mean yes. A little forcable role playing that they like or a man that they want to have sex with be more assertive in the sack.

My wife loves it when I just take that pu$$y, even when she's just washing dishes or taking a shower.

That kind of rape....
      oh hell yeah!!! ^^^
      that keeps a marriage alive, the suspense lol but my wife has never said to me "rape me big daddy" lmao!!!

to me the word rape only has one meaning and its not a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Absolutely.

Ever ****ed a rape victim? I have, and it's definitely not pretty if you inadvertently do something that triggers the memory for them. I'm talking everything from simple crying to violent outbursts where you get punched in the ****ing face.
        that's crazy bro!

how long did that relationship last?

Comment

I read a few years back where they asked like 5,000 adults all over the world what their sexual fantasies were.

Men = having sex with more than one woman

Women = being forced into sex

Very interesting, it was done by Masters and Johnson the sex research company I think.
          there you go. my 'rape' wording went wrong lol.

but yes bringer and jose, rape aint nothing to be messed with. forced into sex is what i shouldve said.

i used to do it to my ex, not all the time but once in a while, i mean i knew she wanted it that way; had my left hand looped behind her left knee all the way to her face to cover her mouth and my right restraining both her hands behind her back. it was quite rather hot.

this 19 yr old viet chick im kinda smashin right now says shes always wanted a masked man (the leather sht, idk gimp suit whatever it is) just coming up to her room and forcing in givin her the binnez.

this thai/malaysian/chinese chick also wanted it that way but we stopped talkin lol

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I bet the women feel like that until it happens in real life then i'm sure they'll change their fantasy.
            yea i dont think they wanna get margarito'd after the cumshot. just a fantasy lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

but yes bringer and jose, rape aint nothing to be messed with. forced into sex is what i shouldve said.

i used to do it to my ex, not all the time but once in a while, i mean i knew she wanted it that way; had my left hand looped behind her left knee all the way to her face to cover her mouth and my right restraining both her hands behind her back. it was quite rather hot.

this 19 yr old viet chick im kinda smashin right now says shes always wanted a masked man (the leather sht, idk gimp suit whatever it is) just coming up to her room and forcing in givin her the binnez.

this thai/malaysian/chinese chick also wanted it that way but we stopped talkin lol
              Yea, that's the type of "rape" I was referring to. I was surprised as to how many women fantasies about that.

Comment

Hermano, you have to put it into context. I'm sure they don't mean "raped" like we see it as a violent crime against their person.

I think it more of like, when they say no but mean yes. A little forcable role playing that they like or a man that they want to have sex with be more assertive in the sack.

My wife loves it when I just take that pu$$y, even when she's just washing dishes or taking a shower.

That kind of rape....
                ^^^^ This Shyt right here had me rolling around in laughter! good one cuauhtemoc

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

that's a keeper ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                    ^^^^ This Shyt right here had me rolling around in laughter! good one cuauhtemoc
                    It's true man, next time your wife/GF is doing something where she is not even thinking about sex, just bang the living **** out of her, she will love it.

I have ripped my ladies panties right off, with one hand. Ok now I'm giving up way to much info.....

Comment

What's purple and hates sex?
                      A rape victim.

Comment

Working...
                      X