No announcement yet.

Is Cotto's Win Over Judah Tainted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Cotto's Win Over Judah Tainted?

now that i think about it, how many low blows did cotto land on judah?

He landed a ton....even Judah said the repeated low blows took a lot from him physically.

Comment

in that case every loss Judah ever had is tainted

Comment

thats a very crappy win to begin with.

Judah 0-2 coming into the fight in 2 years

Comment

no...................

Comment

The Puerto Rican poster "Mellow Mood" said he saw Cotto saying the low blows were on purpose. Even though it's only word of mouth, it was a Cotto fan who said he saw this interview. Regardless if anyone saw this, I think one can come to the conclusion on their own that the low blows were on purpose. He was getting staggered and wobbled by a Zab Judah coming off two straight losses to Baldomir and Mayweather+ more than 400 days away from the ring because of the suspension.

This was an opponent seen as being on the slide and who didn't belong at WW. It was a showcase fight for Cotto that started as a nightmare. Without those lowblows, who knows what Judah would have done next.

Comment

I agree Cotto resorted to dirty tactics to kill Judah's Momentum

Comment

judah was kinda messing cotto up n there i wonder y he didnt low blow marg

Comment

not a fan but to be fair to Cotto everybody punches Judah dick

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    not a fan but to be fair to Cotto everybody punches Judah dick
                    Tyzu disagrees

Comment

Working...
                    X