Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who can survive a Bradley headbutt without being KO'd by that big ass head deserves to win all his matches.

Comment

Originally posted by KorzaaFTW View Post
      I've been watching brooks past 4 or 5 fights and seeing him progress along the way and its just good to see he finally gets a shot at Alexanders IBF title but is this a bad fight for Kell based on the styles and where he is at in his career please leave your thoughts.
      Winner should fight Guerrero on the (presumably) May 4th PPV that Canelo is gonna fight on, winner of that fight vs the winner of whoever Floyd is supposedly fighting in February

Comment

That would be a crazy card for May 4th, Also no ones really been saying anything about paul malignaggi's WBA title or who he should defend it to, maybe Tim Bradley who knows haha 2 Non punchers

Comment

the sad thing is devon doesnt know that he's killing us with his boringness in the ring. dan rafael should tell him that. he has a good resume but pleaseeeeeeee. your 3 months training dont mean anything if u throw like 5 punches per round and clinch 20 times.

Comment

Alexander is a boring fighter and overrated. I think Brook will give him all kinds of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by KorzaaFTW View Post
              I've been watching brooks past 4 or 5 fights and seeing him progress along the way and its just good to see he finally gets a shot at Alexanders IBF title but is this a bad fight for Kell based on the styles and where he is at in his career please leave your thoughts.
              im feeling like... about the match up & about it being @StaplesCenter. This fight should be in Atlantic City

Comment

it's a 50/50 fight, Brook is a good combination punch and extremely quick. Devon is also quick but is slick as well.

My biggest worry for Brook is how he tends to gas down the straight in rounds 8-12

Comment

Interesting fight..... Cant wait

Comment

I see Alexander beating up Brook while winning every round. Brook is a big puncher but he waits too much, it's gonna benefit Alexander's hyperactive style. Alexander by shut out.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      I see Alexander beating up Brook while winning every round. Brook is a big puncher but he waits too much, it's gonna benefit Alexander's hyperactive style. Alexander by shut out.
                      Mostly agree, not sure about a shut out though.
                      I see it being similar to Alexander/Maidana, but I think Brook is a little more well rounded as a boxer than Maidana. 116-112 Alexander kind of score card, maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X