No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes, Lara Nearly Rumble at The Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both guys look in tremendous shape

pretty odd to see, Lara has a ripped 6 pack with almost no obliques lol.

Comment

I guess Mayweather was really onto something with this whole "choke you at the weight in" thing. He brought it back

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
        thats a pretty broad statement and yes they can be... but i can Mexicans are great excellent boxers too.. puerto ricans are great boxers too... juanma was excellent until salido cleaned his clock out... is everyone thats born in Cuba automatically a great boxer? im just looking for a good reason to say you are right, Lara deserves all they hype... you know yourself you cant tell me why he is so great..
        generally speaking cuban boxers are slick and technical im not going to give a technical breakdown as of why i favor lara but i can see his left jab easily sneak its way in through vanes stiffness and lack of speed

Comment

lara is mayweather now? wow you guys are really stupid... and yes when you have accomplished what may has he can lay his hands on anyone and you know its not nervousness... but when youve accomplished nothing in boxing and youre laying your hands on your opponent during weigh ins it shows weakness... mayweather does it because it creates buzz for ppv buys... you cant tell me thats why lara did it... or maybe you could enlighten me.. other than nervous energy why would he lay his hands on a guy when the guy is not suspecting, surely he will get his chance tomorrow, right?
          That's why Abril ***** slapped Rios, he was so nervous that he took him to school the night of the fight, thanks God you are not a psychiatric or a profiler...

Comment

i never claimed that he wouldnt.. all i've said is that they hype that lara has gotten is unwarranted... he has done nothing... who has he beat... p will? p will was done in that fight.. molina beat him and he struggled against hernandez..
            Molina didn't beat anyone and Lara put an a$$ whooping on Hernandez, still those two are better than any boxer Vanes has face it, stop with thebs story about Molina beating Lara, he made an ugly fight and hustle and hug his way to a draw, and he got his face all busted in the process and almost KO.

Comment

That Vanes guy will get his ass handled to him. Lara will teach him a lesson. It will be a hard night for the Martirosyan guy.

Comment

Finally, fight night is here! I really, reallly REALLY strongly believe that Lara is in for a severe beatdown. Lets see what happens.

Comment

I pick Vanes for the upset. Come on The Nightmare.

Comment

Are people complaining about Lara being overrated because of a close fight against the very awkward Molina? So what about when Vanes got beaten and dropped by light punching, shot to **** Ouma?

It's hard not to pick Lara based on Vanes' previous performances compared to Lara's.

If you're going to be a groupie fan, at least try to think just a little before opening your mouth and spouting ****e about one guy being overrated because of one close fight compared to his opponent who has been dropped, staggered, hurt and in controversial 'wins' numerous times.

Just shut up and enjoy the goddamned fight. Also stop being a complete toss bag trying to talk about one guy being nervous because he's pushing his opponent at the weigh in. They are top professionals that do this for a living. Neither are scared or worried and it's incredibly normal for many, many, many, many fighters to do the prefight banter, shoving etc for promotional purposes and to try and make his opponent fight angry. Grow the **** up and get a brain and stop acting like a girl.

Comment

Its amazing how arrogant and pushy fans can get about their fighter winning and practically betting their house but every time, the fans of one guy - lose money, get embarrassed, and walk away with their tail between their legs. Boxing is too unpredictable for anyone to always be certain. Some guys will argue for months and then reality sets in that fights really are 50-50 at the higher levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X