Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Ricky Hatton would knock Khan out" - Froch (start of beef with Khan)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when Froch "lost" to Kessler and Khan had a field day..on twitter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
      I remember when Froch "lost" to Kessler and Khan had a field day..on twitter obviously.
      Froch kicked Khan when he was down after Prescott (Khan hadn't ever said anything negative about Froch at that point), he should have expected the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac. View Post
        It's true though.

A prime Ricky would slaughter Khan.
        if he can still throw anything resembling a half-decent left hook he'd have a good chance still

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
          if he can still throw anything resembling a half-decent left hook he'd have a good chance still

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            It started when Froch was a pundit for the Khan fight against Prescott and didn't sugar coat the defeat and said Khan was over hyped.
            This ^^^^^^

Comment

Not that crasy of a statement. Its a great matchup for Ricky. Khan cant fight on the inside and Ricky lives on the inside.

Comment

Froch has a lot to say considering that he didn't see either the Kotelnik (the old interview) or the Garcia fight.

Comment

thier usually mutual towards each other but froch makes silly comments when khan messes up. i feel froch is mad because khan is so popular over here compared to him its not even funny khan was fighting bums on sky sports ppv for £15 whilst froch was still fighting on itv. tbh its a shame because i think froch should be the more loved over here and definately should be more popular of the two with the opposition he's faced but his problem was he didnt have a contract with sky sports at the start of his career he got abit more publicity when he stopped jermain taylor but people took to khan when he was pounding on fighters in the olympics at 17 years of age.
                  Last edited by Juof; 07-16-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Khan lives in his own little delusional world.

Froch simply tells it like it is.

That's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
                      Not that crasy of a statement. Its a great matchup for Ricky. Khan cant fight on the inside and Ricky lives on the inside.
                      khan does'nt really need to fight on the inside and with ricky's skillset along with roach's knowledge about how to beat ricky, i really cant see the result favoring ricky at all...

Comment

Working...
                      X