Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redman goin' in on Cottos face LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, you can see that some people don't know **** about real rap then. If it ain't in simple similes then it goes right over their heads.

Comment

This ain't no diss.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
        LMAO I think he is saying he so ****ed up, that he is looking bad...I knew some would be bitter but I couldn't resist. Everybody know Cotto gets looking bad even when he win the fight his face just swell bruise and cut very easy now.
        Originally posted by WESS View Post
        lol thats what I was saying... as in he smoked a lot of weed and is high as ***** aka fuked up!
        wtf???

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          lol, you can see that some people don't know **** about real rap then. If it ain't in simple similes then it goes right over their heads.
          I don't think it's a concept of understanding rap but rather the inability to comprehend figurative lyrics. In other words, being ******s.

Comment

Redman is washed up

Comment

"My face like Miguel Cotto, Im serious"... not really a diss..

Comment

Y'all are trippin it's a reference to boxing not an outright dis and the **** can be taken in many ways, this is some make fun of yourself type of **** anyway, Reggie just having fun. While he did say serious he also says he's high out his ****ing mind and looking tore up.

I forgot this was boxingscene, awhile back a rap battle was posted and one of the cats made a comment about the other rapper fearing his bloodwork like Manny and this site was back and forth about who the dis was at. It was a reference, hip hop is a pop culture master and incorporates current events into metaphors and references since day one. Not that the swag rap generation would know anything about golden era hip hop like Reggie drop.

Comment

Working...
                X