Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Rios comes back at Pac....calls him a Ef'n Lil B*tch!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid: Rios comes back at Pac....calls him a Ef'n Lil B*tch!!!

I told ya this **** talker would come back at him........he talks mad **** bout everyone on this vid hahahaha..........even Robert Garcia.........hahahah .......kid gots a big ass mouth........

(This is in response to this vid on this thread http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=506499 )

Last edited by extracurRICular; 09-09-2011, 02:07 AM.

war bam bam

Comment

This kid needs to get KTFO for that big mouth of his.

Oh wait he did.

Comment

The last two seconds made me laugh.

Comment

Good lad Rios, say it like it is, what's the point mincing your words like a little *****

Comment

That wasn't talking shit , that's the way he talks. Amir khan wouldn't fight him and Linares won't make it passed Demarco . Gesta got a reality check after sparring with Buenavides so he changed his toon.I think if Bam Bam gets his shot at Pacquiao he'll do to him what Pacquiao did to Barrera.

Comment

Man i love the swagger of this kid..............im a fan............but i hope PAC dont ruined this young lion................................

Comment

So this is the fight after Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  So this is the fight after Marquez?
                  Another lightweight, tell me, would that really surprise you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Another lightweight, tell me, would that really surprise you?
                    The lightweight part would surprise me, the only reason he's getting away with that with Marquez is because its Marquez. They are talking crap already though. I don't think Arum and Pacquiao are dumb enough to fight Rios, but I can't rule it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X